ATF to issue new ruling on monday regarding new restrictions on shotgu

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hmmm.   I wonder if I should raise the price on the S-12 I'm selling

My prediction is the S-12 will be declared "unsporting" and moved to the no-import list. The current ones will remain in circulation but the value will likely spike (except for Boba's)

Posted Images

OK, so what the heck actually happened? Was the ATF making their official ruling about the Taurus 28 being imported from Brazil and they just phrased it so vaguely that everyone assumed they were talking about the Saiga, or did someone intentionally try to cause a panic here?

It was an underground conspiracy to make Bobadebt mass buy S12s only to disgrace them into fugly ass bullpup mall ninja abominations to sell for quadruple what they are even remotely worth.:haha:

Plus you forced him to sell off some of his Star Wars stuff.:lolol:

• Like 1

It was an underground conspiracy to make Boba Debt mass buy S12s only to disgrace them into fugly ass bullpup mall ninja abominations to sell for quadruple what they are even remotely worth

Ugly or not, I sell 1-2 Quad Rail kits a week so :haha:

I have zero sentimental attachment to anything I own. I can make or buy what I want at will so selling stuff from one hobby to buy stuff for another is just a way to remain financially neutral on the hobby front.

I'm an Aircraft Electrician and make a great living, I just use my income for my family and our future. My wife wanted me to buy the S-12s Friday night with money from our savings but I choose to wait until I sold enough hobby related stuff instead.

I bet you wish you could raise $1300 in less then 6 hours by selling stuff that in the big picture, really has no true value.

These weren't a panic buy either. As I said they were on my list anyway and I got a great price. They will be here Wednesday so it looks like I will have to modify my safe sooner then I thought. Originally I designed it to hold 14 guns, but since I added two S-308s and two KSGs to my "wanted" list I have to squeeze in 4 more guns.

I find it very telling that out of all the people that bought or said they were going to buy S-12s, you two troll me.

If it wasn't so pathetic it would be flattering.

I think I go list some meteorites on eBay to fund my S-308s

Edited by Boba Debt
  • Like 1

waiting to see:

Never gonna give you up,

Never gonna let you down,

Never gonna run around and desert you.

Never gonna make you cry,

Never gonna say goodbye,

Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

on the BATFE website...

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

That would be some funny shit right there.

It was an underground conspiracy to make Boba Debt mass buy S12s only to disgrace them into fugly ass bullpup mall ninja abominations to sell for quadruple what they are even remotely worth

Ugly or not, I sell 1-2 Quad Rail kits a week so :haha:

I have zero sentimental attachment to anything I own. I can make or buy what I want at will so selling stuff from one hobby to buy stuff for another is just a way to remain financially neutral on the hobby front.

I'm an Aircraft Electrician and make a great living, I just use my income for my family and our future. My wife wanted me to buy the S-12s Friday night with money from our savings but I choose to wait until I sold enough hobby related stuff instead.

I bet you wish you could raise $1300 in less then 6 hours by selling stuff that in the big picture, really has no true value.

These weren't a panic buy either. As I said they were on my list anyway and I got a great price. They will be here Wednesday so it looks like I will have to modify my safe sooner then I thought. Originally I designed it to hold 14 guns, but since I added two S-308s and two KSGs to my "wanted" list I have to squeeze in 4 more guns.

I find it very telling that out of all the people that bought or said they were going to buy S-12s, you two troll me.

If it wasn't so pathetic it would be flattering.

I think I go list some meteorites on eBay to fund my S-308s

You're right I couldn't raise that kinda scratch like you did.

As far as trolling you, please?:lolol: I also never said I was going to buy anything and didn't, never said you or anyone else was panic buying either so save the butthurt attitude for when someone else fucks with you. I see it happens quite often but it won't come from me. Lighten up.:ph34r:

• Like 1

Sooooo, does anyone have a link to the 28ga revolver that this JBT announcement was also supposed to be about? I looked all over Taurus's website and the only press releases I could find about a "Raging" Judge was a model with a 7 shot cylinder and a Magnum model that was chambered in .454 Casull. There was no mention of a .28ga Judge anywhere on their website that I could see.

waiting to see:

Never gonna give you up,

Never gonna let you down,

Never gonna run around and desert you.

Never gonna make you cry,

Never gonna say goodbye,

Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

on the BATFE website...

Damn you to hell. Now I can't get that song out of my head. :cryss:

How is it that almost every thread I read here ends up having people getting into a pissing match with Boba Debt?

:lolol:

It all comes down to penis envy :lolol:

If it's too small, add lots of accessories to make it look better?

• Like 1

Thanks for the links, and thanks to Classy for the pic.

Seems that TaurusUSA has yanked importation of the Raging Judge in 28ga. 28ga has a bore diameter of .550" which is .050" bigger then what the JBT say is OK for us to have in a pistol. If the chart in this Wiki is accurate then the largest gauge shotshell we could have as a handgun cartridge is 38ga(list as "C" in the chart)...maybe 36ga if the forcing cone brought the bore diameter down to the underbore size of .500". There isn't much advantage that I see in having a 38 or 36ga over a .410 bore IF and only IF similar loadings where/are available in those extremely rare gauges.

Can someone make up a story that the ATF is going to ban the .338 Federal semi-auto so I can have an excuse to buy one. :D

How about one regarding a KVAR bullpup ban and seeing Boba Debt scramble and sell all his meteorites and Star Wars action figures?

Edited by MT Predator

Can someone make up a story that the ATF is going to ban the .338 Federal semi-auto so I can have an excuse to buy one. :D

How about one regarding a KVAR bullpup ban and seeing Boba Debt scramble and sell all his meteorites and Star Wars action figures?

cold man, :bad_smile: