Sweet Deals on Izzy Factory 8's

I have actually seen this site before but couldn't read or understand a damn thing! Is there any way to order in English???

This is the best I could do.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://www.dmazay.ru/index.php%3FproductID%3D265&ei=qAU6TeHaOJHAsAPgm53ZAw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.dmazay.ru/index.php%253FproductID%253D265%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1G1GGLQ_ENUS416%26prmd%3Divns

*edit- Ok so after translating, the site still makes no god damn sense lol

Edited by PVT Pablo
  • Like 1

Two minutes ago they were $80.....

Yeah, they are actually 89.....slip of the finger when I originally posted.....edited after....

No problem.

Post up if anyone orders successfully. I'm leary but will keep an open opinion.

Two minutes ago they were $80.....

Yeah, they are actually 89.....slip of the finger when I originally posted.....edited after....

No problem.

Post up if anyone orders successfully. I'm leary but will keep an open opinion.

My order will prob be placed from my friend in Russia and then sent to me from him.....

I will get some details from him....

Let us know how your order goes very interested wish there was a way to read in English. If your Guy is ordering for will the site ship to the states?

If my order with him is successful, I would like to ask if he would be open to a large group order.....

I'm pretty sure that there would be alot of forum members interested..... We could each throw in a couple bucks to make it worth his while.

I would like to do this without violating any of the forum rules.......He is not a business member, but technically he isnt a business....so I think it should be ok....

I'll let ya know

If anyone else is interested....speak now.....

• Like 1

Let us know how your order goes very interested wish there was a way to read in English. If your Guy is ordering for will the site ship to the states?

If my order with him is successful, I would like to ask if he would be open to a large group order.....

I'm pretty sure that there would be alot of forum members interested..... We could each throw in a couple bucks to make it worth his while.

I would like to do this without violating any of the forum rules.......He is not a business member, but technically he isnt a business....so I think it should be ok....

I'll let ya know

You say he is a "new friend"?

I'll let ya know

Figure of speech....known him online for about a year....we have shared information on the S12 platform....photos etc....

I'll take the first plunge with this. When I recieve my mag....I will get him on the site as a member and he will be available to everyone....

I'll let ya know

Figure of speech....known him online for about a year....we have shared information on the S12 platform....photos etc....

I'll take the first plunge with this. When I recieve my mag....I will get him on the site as a member and he will be available to everyone....

What you should do, since he is your friend and the trust has not been built yet is keep em coming in and sell the one you have for like $10 more then you pay each time. That way, you get something out of it, no one gets ripped off a large sum of money, and they are coming in steady.

I wouldn't get my hopes too high on a shipment from Russia coming as consistently as you would like to think. But if this pans out to do well I would like to get one as well.

I'll let ya know

Ok, sounds good!

I'll let ya know

What you should do, since he is your friend and the trust has not been built yet is keep em coming in and sell the one you have for like $10 more then you pay each time. That way, you get something out of it, no one gets ripped off a large sum of money, and they are coming in steady.

I wouldn't get my hopes too high on a shipment from Russia coming as consistently as you would like to think. But if this pans out to do well I would like to get one as well.

Sounds like a good idea...keep the quantity low so we dont lose out too much if customs screws us....but the 10 spot can be his....I'm not in it for a profit.....just looking to give back to the forum :super:

I would buy one or two if a group buy goes down.

My friend Dimitrie is checking quantity of magazines currently in stock (on Monday)

He is also discussing with a local friend of his the best way of shipping as not to lose any merchandise in Russian customs......