Sweet Deals on Izzy Factory 8's

• 2 months later...

$90 for an 8 round mag? Um, why pay so much for them?

They are OEM items, made in Russia, for this shotgun, and are the best eight rounders available--reliable, durable. This has been discussed many times here on the forum.

$90 for an 8 round mag? Um, why pay so much for them?

They are OEM items, made in Russia, for this shotgun, and are the best eight rounders available--reliable, durable. This has been discussed many times here on the forum.

You'd think that someone with the handle "Saiga12Lover" would have a grasp on this by now...

How much do these things go for stateside? And why cant they be copied by an American company?? Surely the russians dont have some "magical magazine maker" that we cant get a hold of...

I mean come on AGP and Surefire, are you guys really too stupid to reverse engineer a piece of russian plastic?!

How much do these things go for stateside? And why cant they be copied by an American company?? Surely the russians dont have some "magical magazine maker" that we cant get a hold of...

I mean come on AGP and Surefire, are you guys really too stupid to reverse engineer a piece of russian plastic?!

They are not available commercially in the US as a rule. They have sold here on the forum from about $110-150 when they pop up from members selling them. The material for mags is much more complicated than you may think--just read some of Mike Davidson's posts when he started making the drums.

I'd think twice before mailing them a md20 you'll be in violation of ITAR.

I believe you can only legaly buy one mag per shipment because the value has to be under $100 without an import permit. That or he breaks them up into seperate parts shipments under $100 value also.

ITAR violations have big penaltys.

Edited by mike123456