Goodbye Sagia,Hello Knock ON Your Door From Batfags

looks like sagia may be going the way of street sweeper and usas.if this happens exspect a knock on your door to surrender your DD or whatever they name it to be confiscated "for your own good".this happened to street sweeper and usas owners after they were legally bought and then declared contriband.you know it was only a matter of time.if you bought through a ffl you are on the list.and don't hope for a grandfather clause,did not happen with usas and s.s.

http://blog.princelaw.com/2011/1/20/atf-to-issue-new-ruling-on-monday-regarding-new-restrictions-on-shotgun-importation

http://blog.princelaw.com/2011/1/21/new-information-on-atf-s-ruling-that-will-be-issued-on-monday

Edited by bigmegina

washburnizer

not a shot.your on the list if you filled out a 4473.when the batfags went to collect the streetsweepers + usas they went to ffls got the info and then went aknocking.try to tell them you sold it.ha ha.the only guys who got the keep them were the guys who bought them second hand.they had a amnesty but you had to live in a class 3 state.if you did not, turn them in or be an outlaw.under this regime or any of the traitors that run the empire today,they can and will make a felon out of you with a stroke of a pen or a push of a button.it has been done here before.

Edited by bigmegina

Nice job on the fear mongering....come back to 'inform' us when you get some facts.

Oh yea, and this thread is a waste considering the two other discussions that are already in depth.

Allwe have so far is bs from a law office, speculation.

looks like sagia may be going the way of street sweeper and usas.if this happens exspect a knock on your door to surrender your DD or whatever they name it to be confiscated "for your own good".this happened to street sweeper and usas owners after they were legally bought and then declared contriband.you know it was only a matter of time.if you bought through a ffl you are on the list.and don't hope for a grandfather clause,did not happen with usas and s.s.

http://blog.princelaw.com/2011/1/20/atf-to-issue-new-ruling-on-monday-regarding-new-restrictions-on-shotgun-importation

http://blog.princelaw.com/2011/1/21/new-information-on-atf-s-ruling-that-will-be-issued-on-monday

ETA, where does it say anything about coming for the guns?

At it says is that they have an announcement about the importing. Saiga 12 is imported as a legit sporter, no evil parts at all upon import.

Edited by beefcakeb0
  • Like 1

.it is not fear mongering,it is a good posibility.

They won't be declared DDs.

Wait and see. Maybe import restrictions, but not DD classification.

thats what all the s.s and usas owners said.

"REGISTRATION LEADS TO CONFISCATION"

Edited by bigmegina

washburnizer

not a shot.your on the list if you filled out a 4473.when the batfags went to collect the streetsweepers + usas they went to ffls got the info and then went aknocking.try to tell them you sold it.ha ha.the only guys who got the keep them were the guys who bought them second hand.they had a amnesty but you had to live in a class 3 state.if you did not, turn them in or be an outlaw.under this regime or any of the traitors that run the empire today,they can and will make a felon out of you with a stroke of a pen or a push of a button.it has been done here before.

Hypothetically speaking.........

Wash is right. If you live in a state that allows FTF transactions with no paperwork, then no one can prove that you didn't sell your Saiga to someone in your homestate. I'm not sure on every state's laws, but most don't require you to keep any sort of paper trail (although it's always good, for your own sake). So, technically, if someone knocks on your door asking for your S12, and you say:

"I sold it to Harry Ballzonya last year. No I don't have any receipts, they're not required for FTF sales in this state. He showed me his ID proving he was a resident of this state and that he was 18+ years old. That's all I know and all I asked of him. I'm sorry I can't be of further assistance."

.........then you'd legally be covered in most states, as far as I know.

Nice job on the fear mongering....come back to 'inform' us when you get some facts.

Oh yea, and this thread is a waste considering the two other discussions that are already in depth.

Allwe have so far is bs from a law office, speculation. ...

Exactly, of what use is your hysterical little rant? Come back when you think that you can help by discussing a problem coolly and rationally.

How many people here have wrote these newly elected conservative Reps asking for a call to the BATF to point out that this particular firearm is not even a blip on the Radar when in comes to usage in crimes?

The very definition of "Sporting Purpose" should have no merit in a Constitutional light. Only an idiot thinks that the colonial Founding Father's thought it necessary to write a clause in the Bill of Rights to protect a sport.

• Like 1

washburnizer

Wash is right. If you live in a state that allows FTF transactions with no paperwork, then no one can prove that you didn't sell your Saiga to someone in your homestate. I'm not sure on every state's laws, but most don't require you to keep any sort of paper trail (although it's always good, for your own sake). So, technically, if someone knocks on your door asking for your S12, and you say:

"I sold it to Harry Ballzonya last year. No I don't have any receipts, they're not required for FTF sales in this state. He showed me his ID proving he was a resident of this state and that he was 18+ years old. That's all I know and all I asked of him. I'm sorry I can't be of further assistance."

It is funny as hell trying to imagine how long the ATF would spend frantically trying to track down "Harry Ballzonya". :lolol:

Edited by DogMan
  • Like 1

Even though I also think this thread is a bit of fear mongering, I'm very curious to see what would happen if the BATFE did go a knockin' on doors. What percentage of "chairborne rangers" that are proclaiming THIS is where they draw the line will become martrys for 2A?

I'm also pretty sure the FED knows that most gun owners don't comply out of respect or reverence, but tolerate the draconian edicts mostly out of fear. I'm equally sure that they are aware of the internet chatter regarding this topic- the most vocal and (at least on the interweb) defiant S-12 owners can probably expect the local SWAT team backing up that knock on the door. This will back many S-12 owners into a percieved "corner", and I see no good coming of it.

We surely live in interesting times. We'll see monday.

As I said in another thread... Kalashnikovs, with a little preparation, bury themselves underground and stay there for years without rusting! I know the S-12 we got a few weeks ago FTF in PA has been asking us if it's time to dig yet... http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles2/wood115.html

Edited by bohound

The ATF is not going too come knocking on your door they really dont have the man power to even consider to do it, you guys are bordering on the need for a tinfoil hat there...

This sounds more like a importation ban than anything..

bohound

+1

if and when they do come knocking 95% of the owners will turn them in as long as they are left alone to watch football and basketball.when they came for the S.Ss and usas guns some guys cut them up and just gave them the receiver,because as your know the receiver is the firearm.do not know how this would go today considering the huge police state we live in.

Nayo

do not kid yourself about the goobermint "not having the manpower" to come after anybody they want to.they have unlimited amounts of our money to hire armies or mercs if they want to.

Edited by bigmegina

You have no clue how this process works do you?

Actually, there is a fundamental problem with this entire thing;

the BATFE did NOT come and take away streetsweepers - there was a grace period where you send in your paperwork and got a FREE tax stamp out of it, provided itwas legal in your area - NO cleo sign off required, no $$$ required. FREE. Now the USAS I don;t belive was ever imported in a semi that I have seen, or if it was it must have been tiny numbers, so on that I'm unsure. But I cansay FOR CERTAIN that I know 3 people who OWN registered street sweepers that they owned BEFORE they were a DD, and got a FREE tax stamp out of the mess.

so every take a DEEP breath - IF, and that's IF, thye made it a DD, you get to keep it, you just have to register it.

washburnizer

It is funny as hell trying to imagine how long the ATF would spend frantically trying to track down "Harry Ballzonya". :lolol:

I'd either use that name, or "Herbie Verstanks"; Her beaver stanks. :lolol:

• Like 1

so every take a DEEP breath - IF, and that's IF, thye made it a DD, you get to keep it, you just have to register it.

And that still sucks.

Hopefully, this will turn out to be much ado about nothing, as far as Saigas are concerned.

Agreed.

Hopefully it will be like how Glock recently released a memo hyping up a big announcement that was going to be unveiled at SHOT. People were speculating that they were finally going to be coming out with a single-stack 9mm, etc, etc. Then it turns out.........all the "big news" was, is that they're releasing some anniversary Glock and some sort of beavertail add-on. Whoopdy-fuckin-do!