Sneak peek at GoGun's new Gas Pedal for Rifles

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It will be $200 and will be delivered about two years after you pay.

Ok, some people cant afford it. next topic.

Dont -1 me for voicing my opinion on a ridiculously over priced product. Maybe if the price was more reasonable, your post wouldn't get clogged with VALID OPINIONS!

Posted Images

Couldn't you make a polymer version that would be more reasonably priced. If it were affordable maybe more people would try it out and might even like it. I think it would also be lighter. I would like to try it out just to see, but I would not spend near that amount. Sorry. :unsure:

Yes, that has been the long term plan. For now being in Hawaii, we are using our machine shop to produce these. Our Super speed Haas will put out only 2 high quality pcs per hour. That is what makes the price. You may find a lower price from one of our vendors listed below. MSRP is set at $65.

Brownells

DPMS

Shooters Connection

Know what? After thinking about it, my thumb gets awfully tired while shooting and I might just have to get one of these so I can rest it. :rolleyes:

Please understand that the Gas Pedal products are thumb grips and are not thumb rests.

1st run of 100 sold out already.... Just goes to show that a fool and his money will soon be parted, as the saying goes. Grip or rest... $70 is too God damned expensive015.gif I'll just stick with my MagPul ladder rail covers and I'll buy a few extra mags with the money. I dont mean to be a dick or anything, but $70 for that tiny piece of metal is ridiculous IMO. And I wouldn't buy a polymer version unless it was less than $15. $70 for a thumb rest/grip I just don't see the point, but maybe I'm the crazy one.shocked.gif

2c.gif

• Like 6

By starting this post on a public forum to advertise your product, you set your self up for public opinion,,be it positive or negative. If you don't want anyone's opinion on your product, buy an real ad placement. Telling people not to post anything negative to YOUR thread, is just silly,,,,,,this is the internet.

Just my opinion,,,,,,,,

BTW,,,,my earlier post was only in fun,,,,,good luck with your product.

• Like 5

By starting this post on a public forum to advertise your product, you set your self up for public opinion,,be it positive or negative. If you don't want anyone's opinion on your product, buy an real ad placement. Telling people not to post anything negative to YOUR thread, is just silly,,,,,,this is the internet.

Just my opinion,,,,,,,,

We do pay for our ad placement here, and I know that this is the public zone. There is a difference between contribution for the good of the forum (for people to learn and debate over ideas), and hijacking a thread.

What is going on here with the pricing issue is a distraction and will not help people, also is not positive for business members. Now this is not our target market, but we still wanted to inform the members with the new trends that will help them become faster and more accurate.

I personally would pay 100x this amount if it would save me just a tenth of a second from shot to shot! That could be the difference in a match or your life.

On a side note, the next time your on Oahu come by the shop. Maui Off road is just across of our shop.

Aloha

Just my opinion,,,,,,,,

We do pay for our ad placement here, and I know that this is the public zone. There is a difference between contribution for the good of the forum (for people to learn and debate over ideas), and hijacking a thread.

What is going on here with the pricing issue is a distraction and will not help people, also is not positive for business members. Now this not our target market, but we still wanted to inform the members with the new trends that will help them become faster and more accurate.

I personally would pay 100x this amount if it would save me just a tenth of a second from shot to shot! That could be the difference in a match or your life.

On a side note, the next time your on Oahu come by the shop. Maui Off road is just across of our shop.

Aloha

Kinda trying to "stretch" the rules there by saying that people talking about the price of the product that is the topic of your thread is distracting. Just face it, you priced your product too high.

I was joking earlier as I thought that you were a business member with scruples who just has some loud-mouthed disgruntled customers, but now I'm starting to see some true colors.

Just so you know, that's not very respectable and any good business member would address the issue of complaint rather than point the finger at EVERYONE else in the thread who, ironically, are still on topic...

• Like 3

No offense, but if you don't want people "hijacking" your thread with honest criticism about your ridiculous price, maybe you should have just kept it posted it in your business forum safe zone where it's actually frowned upon to be negative towards a business member. The consensus seems to be that you're charging way too much for your product. Take the comments for what they're worth or ignore them and deal with it. You'll probably have better luck with the AR guys who will put that kind of money into a new tacticool product to hang off of their rifles anyway.

:2c:

• Like 3

Just my opinion,,,,,,,,

What is going on here with the pricing issue is a distraction and will not help people, also is not positive for business members. Now this not our target market, but we still wanted to inform the members with the new trends that will help them become faster and more accurate.

Aloha

Kinda trying to "stretch" the rules there by saying that people talking about the price of the product that is the topic of your thread is distracting. Just face it, you priced your product too high.

I was joking earlier as I thought that you were a business member with scruples who just has some loud-mouthed disgruntled customers, but now I'm starting to see some true colors.

Just so you know, that's not very respectable and any good business member would address the issue of complaint rather than point the finger at EVERYONE else in the thread who, ironically, are still on topic...

• Like 2

Just my opinion,,,,,,,,

Aloha

:lolol: :lolol: I'll try to speak your language here. You missed the point brah. It's not that they can't afford it, brah, it's that they aren't going to spend that much for so little, brah.

Just so you know, I had to switch over to "Dog the Bounty Hunter" to get in character...

I understand that you want to price it that high, you are more than free to do so, that's your right as an American. These other Americans have just as much right to voice their opinion as you have to price your "bottle opener" that high.

Mind you, I have said nothing negative about your product until this point, and I have no problem with the product. I'm just not "high-speed" enough (that's supposed to be read, mall-ninja) to warrant having one, I already know and practice a thumbs forward stance. I have a problem with businesses who wish to silence all naysayers about their products through forms of fear or punishment. You are unhappy with people posting about your price? Fine, only YOU can fix that, lower the price, delete the post, or deal with it.

Brah.

• Like 6

Ok, last post on the price thing. If you saw my post above you will know that our HAAS VF3SSYT will put out 2 of these an hour. Economics has priced these items. That machine costs x amount per hour to run in the state of Hawaii. Now these machine cost more than most houses in the US, and has to be paid off in 5years. So when you do the math, it will add up.

Like I said you don't have to buy it if you don't like the price.

If MAA or CSS picks up this item you may see it priced lower than MSRP, but it is up to them.

• Like 2

how dare any of you challenge the price of this product! if anything you should be challenging the fact that its another pointless product, no matter what the price. but wait! he said it could possibly save my life! that changes everything sign me up for two! :lolol:

ps, the checks in the mail!

"Ok, some people cant afford it. next topic. "

"Now these machine cost more than most houses in the US, and has to be paid off in 5years. "

It seems that you may have bought the wrong machine, for this product at least.

To justify the price by saying we must pay more so we can pay for your 'Cadillac' machine, seems odd to me.

Im not bashing you or your product, but It feels to me that someone planned the production of this product incorrectly; with all due respect.

• Like 3

Ok, first person to post a reply... I WANT ONE FOR FREE!

will get one for free from me. Ive got a bunch items to ship out on Monday - Gas Pedal 1911 grips - so I will add it to my list.

Aloha Esteban

or sell it to some emts. i hear this thing can save youre life. maybe you should just carry it with you on a necklace. (for protection)

Instantly transforming it into a tactical necklace. I like it.

• Like 2

First Production run of 100 sold out in one day!

These will be made in polymer, if the sales keep strong.

I like the Idea, and when they can be made of polymer (I HATE aluminum for any kind of grip) at polymer prices I may buy one. That said, there are all kinds of shooters here, and someone with $$$ who thinks this may help win a match would think the price reasonable. However count me in the cheapskate group!