Sneak peek at GoGun's new Gas Pedal for Rifles

The GoGun Gas Pedal for rifles/shotguns intended to encompass a wide range of shooting grip styles.

Designed for thumbs forward grip that will aid in consistent grip placement and will turn your rifle into a natural pointer.

Completely ambidextrous.

For use with just about all vertical grips and angled grips.

CNC machined from a solid billet of aerospace aluminum. Made in the USA.

Product will be available very soon in Black, OD Green, and Flat Dark Earth.

post-3545-0-08164600-1295827490_thumb.jpg

post-3545-0-80917900-1295827494_thumb.jpg

post-3545-0-46963200-1295827500_thumb.jpg

post-3545-0-44674600-1295827507_thumb.jpg

post-3545-0-15617300-1295827513_thumb.jpg

post-3545-0-54911900-1295827519_thumb.jpg

post-3545-0-29161000-1295827525_thumb.jpg

post-3545-0-92264200-1295827533_thumb.jpg

post-3545-0-77434100-1295827540_thumb.jpg

post-3545-0-76030000-1295828607_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It will be $200 and will be delivered about two years after you pay.

Ok, some people cant afford it. next topic.

Dont -1 me for voicing my opinion on a ridiculously over priced product. Maybe if the price was more reasonable, your post wouldn't get clogged with VALID OPINIONS!

Posted Images

Last week when i went shooting, i really thought about making something like this. I use the magpul AFG on a chaos quad rail. After about 150 rounds my left palm/ thumb area was a bit raw. the rails acted like a saw blade. I really dig it. If you need testers please let me know. :super:

• Like 1

Looks like a ripoff of the Larue Tactical index grips. I would much prefer the Larues because they are made of a polymer and add almost no weigh to the gun.

I don't think so. We have been working on this and other Gas Pedal designs for over 15years. I just did a search and saw what you were talking about and our products do no work alike. The Gas Pedal Rifle is to be used with the thumb to index and for grip not for a for a hand stop using the web of your hand.

The first picture has the best thumb angle, and most will be using it this way.

• Like 1

That looks like something i would buy.. how much will it cost?

Price will be $65-$70 each in Black,OD Green,Flat Dark Earth. Shipping the first order to http://shootersconnectionstore.com/GoGun-Racers-Cut-Gas-Pedal-Black-Finish-P1852.aspx

They will have it at the end of the week. IF you want one now email INFO@GOGUN.US

Esteban

Couldn't you make a polymer version that would be more reasonably priced. If it were affordable maybe more people would try it out and might even like it. I think it would also be lighter. I would like to try it out just to see, but I would not spend near that amount. Sorry. :unsure:

• Like 1

That looks like something i would buy.. how much will it cost?

It will be $200 and will be delivered about two years after you pay.

^^^^ Best post in this thread!! I literally LMAO!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Only $65-$70 for a little chunk of aluminum? That sounds like a reasonable price :cryss:

Why the hell wouldnt you just use polymer like everyone here has already asked? Not enough profit margin cuz NOBODY would spend $70 on polymer but a few might cough it up for some high priced piece of aerospace aluminum!. Good luck with that.

Oh and Esteban, Im still waitn on my twister set or talon brake, pm me if you need my address again.:D

Edited by big-J

Couldn't you make a polymer version that would be more reasonably priced. If it were affordable maybe more people would try it out and might even like it. I think it would also be lighter. I would like to try it out just to see, but I would not spend near that amount. Sorry. :unsure:

That's what I was thinking. Make it polymer (and maybe even a tad smaller?) and lower the cost, and it might bring in more interest. As it stands now, $70-$80 for a small, simple piece of aluminum is high, IMO. Gear Sector, LaRue, and others make similar (granted, not exact) products that are priced a lot lower.

That's what I was thinking. Make it polymer (and maybe even a tad smaller?) and lower the cost, and it might bring in more interest. As it stands now, $70-$80 for a small, simple piece of aluminum is high, IMO. Gear Sector, LaRue, and others make similar (granted, not exact) products that are priced a lot lower.

but, but, its the ultimate accesory! its the must have firearm product of the year! youll be sorry you missed out at $70.00 when they jump to 120.00, after everyone relizes they have to have one.

• Like 3