U.S. Supreme Court Issues Landmark Decision

A very poorly written article that doesn't cite any justices of the SCOTUS.

I was on the 4th paragraph still wondering what the fuck the decision was all about. Then on the last sentence, it states the the Supreme Court denied hearing a case (which is not a big shock).

Edited by BuffetDestroyer

I'm not a lawyer; what did this guy get sued for? Was he sued by a fictitious creature or religious deity?

"...Windsor was named a defendant in a civil lawsuit (1:06-CV-0714-ODE) in which Christopher Glynn of Maid of the Mist in Niagara Falls, swore under oath that Windsor did a variety of things including the crimes of theft and bribery..."

or mebbe Maid of the Mist is a hotel?

Edited by tonelar

What is next, The Bill of Rights?.......

Seeing as those are amendments to the constitution that can't be what's next. I think what's next will be a ruling on the definition of "sporting" clarifying that for a sport to be sporting it requires some sort of ball. I already have the loopholes in my head, think musket ball. Shit, you can tell them that FMJ ammo is a ball, the US military documents even call it ball. They may try pulling some shit about a ball having to be round but then they will need to ban football and their "ball" that spins, somewhat like a bullet. All this "they are gonna ban this, the constitution is void, here it comes!!" type threads are starting to make my balls hurt.

I know a lot of you are just trying to help by posting this stuff but read into it first before starting a thread, there are already enough junk threads that just won't go away. I know I haven't been around a lot for my opinion to "count" but I've been lurking. Let's talk about some freaking Saigas, Dracos and other AK "style" firearms for Christ's sake and LEGIT legal stuff pertaining to them.

Sorry about the rant but I know I'm not the only one who's getting tired of bum info bumming all over the forum and making people act crazy.

End Rant.

What is next, The Bill of Rights?.......

Seeing as those are amendments to the constitution that can't be what's next. I think what's next will be a ruling on the definition of "sporting" clarifying that for a sport to be sporting it requires some sort of ball. I already have the loopholes in my head, think musket ball. Shit, you can tell them that FMJ ammo is a ball, the US military documents even call it ball. They may try pulling some shit about a ball having to be round but then they will need to ban football and their "ball" that spins, somewhat like a bullet. All this "they are gonna ban this, the constitution is void, here it comes!!" type threads are starting to make my balls hurt.

I know a lot of you are just trying to help by posting this stuff but read into it first before starting a thread, there are already enough junk threads that just won't go away. I know I haven't been around a lot for my opinion to "count" but I've been lurking. Let's talk about some freaking Saigas, Dracos and other AK "style" firearms for Christ's sake and LEGIT legal stuff pertaining to them.

Sorry about the rant but I know I'm not the only one who's getting tired of bum info bumming all over the forum and making people act crazy.

End Rant.

Man you are way off base, you are confusing this article with the importation ban from ATF..... This article deals with all of the Constitution set worth by our forefathers of the United States of America......

Is this all you care about in the Constitution? There is more to it then just the 2nd Amendment Right, without the 1st amendment you can not excursive the rest of the Constitution.....

As far as the importation of foreign firearms, it is no where to be found in the constitution of the US, the 2nd amendment only covers the right to bear arms, it does not specifically state foreign or domestic......

Isn't Maid of the Mist a boat?

Yes, the Maid of the Mist is the tour boat/company that takes you in a boat right to where the falls hit the water at Niagara Falls.

Either way, this article is just a bunch of gibberish, I Googled it and it doesn't ever appear anywhere besides garbage conspiracy theory websites like infowars.