Ultimak Shmultimak prepare for the FORT rail from Ukraine

Randall at Ultimak used my dimensions and R&D to develop the M13 Krinkov Rail and promised me free product for my help and an honorable mention for my work being the first person to adapt the Ultimak system to the Bulgarian Krinkovs.

He has since blown me off so I will suggest an alternative to the Ultimak, in fact this is an improvement in several significant ways and it will be in the USA very soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TayjsDGQass

Notice the venting between the gas tube and rail to reduce heat, side picatinny rails for mounting lights and lasers

Here is a link to the development material I gave to Randall at Ultimak

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd164/AMNESTYC3/#!cpZZ4QQtppZZ16

Edited by SOPMOD
  • Like 3

The TWS is a receiver mount, not a gas tube mount. Both have their uses, but there are significant differences.

Is it just me or does the guy in the video appear to have a left-side charging handle? He uses the regular handle in the usual fashion, but the receiver cover looks like it's cut for a Lightning Bolt or some such.

The TWS is a receiver mount, not a gas tube mount. Both have their uses, but there are significant differences.

Is it just me or does the guy in the video appear to have a left-side charging handle? He uses the regular handle in the usual fashion, but the receiver cover looks like it's cut for a Lightning Bolt or some such.

Noticed the left side cut out also. Would be interested in mount when available. :smoke:

Noticed the left side cut out also. Would be interested in mount when available. :smoke:

Just waiting for him to get back with me

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Congrats on your efforts and upcoming success :super:

Will this be just a few to gauge interest and potential or a stocking qty type deal?

If you cant or dont want to initially advertise publicly on forum(s) I'd appreciate a PM/email about possibly purchasing a unit. just let me know when time permits.

Good luck with your (ad)venture :dollar:

Cheers

Harv

I don't like dealing with dishonest and/or unappreciative people so I definitely won't be buying an Ultimak.

I do think the Texas dog leg would better fit my needs for mounting a scope on the 308 though.

• Like 1

I don't like dealing with dishonest and/or unappreciative people so I definitely won't be buying an Ultimak.

I do think the Texas dog leg would better fit my needs for mounting a scope on the 308 though.

Thats waht a buddy of mine did and he loves it - Gen I though without the aperture sight. It does retain zero well.

JG

• 1 year later...