Visible Laser for S12

Hey guys,

The home defense S12 I'm building for a buddy needs to be finished off with a visible laser that'll stand up to the pounding. Something with a grip switch.

I know Crimson Trace makes one that's an integrated VFG, but it's crazy expensive. Any other recommendations?

Thanks.

I have two of the AimShot LS 8100 green lasers. These are military grade, the ambient light that is spread from using these indoors will light a room with sufficient light you can see clearly, yet doesn't effect your night vision. Just check their site, I don't want to link to it. I don't know if it would violate posting rules.

I have two of the AimShot LS 8100 green lasers. These are military grade, the ambient light that is spread from using these indoors will light a room with sufficient light you can see clearly, yet doesn't effect your night vision. Just check their site, I don't want to link to it. I don't know if it would violate posting rules.

It's still 5mW output

Some of the chinese knock offs are up to 35mW output but you never know about reliability.

I buy them and modify the enclosure for better adjustment capabilities.

Here's one on my UZI

post-8026-0-99696300-1295963839_thumb.jpg

It's still 5mW output

Some of the chinese knock offs are up to 35mW output but you never know about reliability.

I buy them and modify the enclosure for better adjustment capabilities.

Here's one on my UZI

post-8026-0-99696300-1295963839_thumb.jpg

Unless u spend big buck don't think any will stay on target wit the recoil of a 12 gauge!

(THAT IS ONE BAD ASS UZI)