Help me decide

If you want to run normal mags... you don't want the R&R.

The R&R has better ergonomics if you come from an AR background, and is faster for 3-gun.

What matters most to you?

What the hell, decided to get both. also have a basic S12 enroute from k-var that i can tinker with.

If you want to run normal mags... you don't want the R&R.

The R&R has better ergonomics if you come from an AR background, and is faster for 3-gun.

What matters most to you?

What the hell, decided to get both. also have a basic S12 enroute from k-var that i can tinker with.

Adopt me... lol :zorro:

wow I wish I had money! Congrats on the twins! When you get the R&R lets here a review of it! I have been interested in getting one too. And would like somebody's review on them.

The R and R should be here next week, the tromix in 2 months or so. I'll give a review after some range time. I'll also be spending alot of time here researching and deciding what I want to do with my stock gun.

I didnt plan on shooting my wad for the year on Saigas.....but just couldnt make up my mind between the Tromix or RandR. Figured what the hell.....

Thanks for the replies!