ATF Bann Scare

I emailed MD and asked them if they doubled their prices and felt that it was wrong for them.

I posted here that MD Doubled their prices, that Fact was completely wrong on my part.

In fact MD replied to my original email and corrected that this was a sale price. The reply from MD was quick, professional and I realized then that I spoke too soon. If I had waited a little bit MD would have straightend this out.

I have 6 MD20 drums. They are a great product. I did not try the competions products as I felt MD was the Pioneers and needed suppord. I understand that they engeneered and manufactured the quality product with alot of elbow grease and brain sweat, and should be compensted for the time, effort and resources put forth. I was wrong to put post without getting facts.

I whole hartedly believe they sell a Quality drum and do put forth all efforts to be a good supplier.

That is darn sure apparent by the support comments MD got and well so deserved. A Cudos to prove that the loyal customer base is a testimony to the Manufacurer and Supplier MD Arms are.

I was wrong, forgive my post, I still want to remain in the fold of loyal customers to MD Arms.

• Like 12

I emailed MD and asked them if they doubled their prices and felt that it was wrong for them.

I posted here that MD Doubled their prices, that Fact was completely wrong on my part.

In fact MD replied to my original email and corrected that this was a sale price. The reply from MD was quick, professional and I realized then that I spoke too soon. If I had waited a little bit MD would have straightend this out.

I have 6 MD20 drums. They are a great product. I did not try the competions products as I felt MD was the Pioneers and needed suppord. I understand that they engeneered and manufactured the quality product with alot of elbow grease and brain sweat, and should be compensted for the time, effort and resources put forth. I was wrong to put post without getting facts.

I whole hartedly believe they sell a Quality drum and do put forth all efforts to be a good supplier.

That is darn sure apparent by the support comments MD got and well so deserved. A Cudos to prove that the loyal customer base is a testimony to the Manufacurer and Supplier MD Arms are.

I was wrong, forgive my post, I still want to remain in the fold of loyal customers to MD Arms.

I haven't seen the other post yet. It's alright. I have been the ass myself on many occasions. I have learned (the hard way) to be very careful and the importance of researching things I state as fact. There is a reason the word ass is in ASSume. We have all been the ass at some time, you aint alive if you aren't. You are lucky though. There are some people that can't admit it and they stay asses forever! :super:

• Like 1