Again, I bet you loved Top Shot. :lolol:

Actually, I slammed it as being horseshit from the first episode. The guy that was supposed to be an "Expert" shooter that couldn't hit the 8" tannerite at 50 or 100yrds with 20 or 30 rounds and a 1903.. or was it a Mosin?... anyway, I couldn't watch much after that. I skimmed them on HULU for a couple episodes after that.

If they want to have Top Shot, they need Jerry Miculek VS a few of his caliber and go from there. Not some chick who did really well in her police academy training class, and a bunch of nobodies who made the right demographic mix. (They did have 2 or 3 guys who could shoot... the one kid was damn good with a rifle.)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A big +1 on that.   I lost a whole lot of respect when I realized the amount of Tattoo ink and hairgel on the screen equaled the amount of guns. It just came off as a bit ghetto-wannabe.

This is ridiculous. There is no such thing as reality on T.V. We have no idea how much quality footage,good information got left on the cutting room floor. Do you think Will has any say what ends up

AMEN brother! Screw the naysayers! That's our buddy and his Daughter on there. Nothing else on TV these days near as entertaining as far as I'm concerned. Where else are you ever going to see that mu

Back on topic of the actual show. I loved the fact that the daughter was a bit catty! I love attitude! and my money is on that she wasnt acting. No disrespect intended....Kinda hot. :angel:

At least it wasnt a bunch of wannabe black water sniper mall ninjas and voting against each about about whos the best shooter like Top Flop.

The cannon blowing up the shed was BAD ASS!

Steph is pure AWESOME!!! love that girl...

Back on topic of the actual show. I loved the fact that the daughter was a bit catty! I love attitude! and my money is on that she wasnt acting. No disrespect intended....Kinda hot. :angel:

At least it wasnt a bunch of wannabe black water sniper mall ninjas and voting against each about about whos the best shooter like Top Flop.

The cannon blowing up the shed was BAD ASS!

Steph is pure AWESOME!!! love that girl...

Most of us all know what happens when guys and guns are involved. Some one has to keep us in line. :lolol: who know whats would happen otherwise. :devil:

If you guys can't handle opinions, don't offer any. Just label the thread "Sons of Guns adoration only thread" and I'll be certain not to frighten you by kicking any sacred cows.

Go to arfcom... you can hate there....

If you guys can't handle opinions, don't offer any. Just label the thread "Sons of Guns adoration only thread" and I'll be certain not to frighten you by kicking any sacred cows.

hey if that is the only come back you can come up with maybe you should add a disclaimer to each post that states 'this is my opinion but I have no clue why or how im going to back it up". :lolol:

• Like 1

Will runs a business, actually produces goods that people are willing to pay for, manages to land a show, and that's not good enough to be worthy of some respect?

If that's the case I'd be more than happy to hear about your specific successes in life that surpass that.

• Like 2

This is ridiculous. There is no such thing as reality on T.V. We have no idea how much quality footage,good information got left on the cutting room floor. Do you think Will has any say what ends up in the final product? He has my S-12 right now,and I'm sure when I get it back I'll be singing the praises of REDJACKET.

Notice when he is talking about the "master key" he has a pump shotgun,and when he picks them up off the table its a saiga? How much shit got chopped out between those scenes?

The idea is to have entertaining characters on a T.V. show, not serious professors talking through the logistics of gun manufacturing. I've talked to his daughter on the phone when she took my card. She was VERY nice,and VERY professional. You can bet all these "mall ninja""arfcom" retards wouldn't be talking any shit about her if Will was standing there. They would be pissing down their legs,looking for the door.

I live in Washington State,about 35 min away from Seattle. A city full "sophisticated" liberals. These people speak well,and drive Volvo's,BMW's,and the lesbos drive subarus.

They are a bunch of rude,uninformed,judgmental idiots. I'm pretty sure Will,his daughter and the other guys know a hell of a lot more about guns than most of us. I'd rather hang with those guys than spend a day in the Emerald city.

Good show Will!

Take it for what it is...entertainment.

• Like 6

Go to arfcom... you can hate there....

Man, some of the comments over there are brutal. It's one thing if you didn't like the show.......but a few of the dicks over there took it overboard.

I liked it but what was with the "A suppressed shotgun? Never been done before, if we can make it it will add a whole new aspect to our business."

How about..."an M16 mounted shotgun? Never been done before. If we can make it, it will add a whole new aspect to our business."

Yeah, well ok if you say so. :rolleyes:

A big +1 on that.

I lost a whole lot of respect when I realized the amount of Tattoo ink and hairgel on the screen equaled the amount of guns. It just came off as a bit ghetto-wannabe.

Oops! Dammit I hate those fucking + & - buttons being so close together! That was supposed to be a big NEG. WTF dude?:unsure:

This is ridiculous. There is no such thing as reality on T.V. We have no idea how much quality footage,good information got left on the cutting room floor. Do you think Will has any say what ends up in the final product? He has my S-12 right now,and I'm sure when I get it back I'll be singing the praises of REDJACKET.

Notice when he is talking about the "master key" he has a pump shotgun,and when he picks them up off the table its a saiga? How much shit got chopped out between those scenes?

The idea is to have entertaining characters on a T.V. show, not serious professors talking through the logistics of gun manufacturing. I've talked to his daughter on the phone when she took my card. She was VERY nice,and VERY professional. You can bet all these "mall ninja""arfcom" retards wouldn't be talking any shit about her if Will was standing there. They would be pissing down their legs,looking for the door.

I live in Washington State,about 35 min away from Seattle. A city full "sophisticated" liberals. These people speak well,and drive Volvo's,BMW's,and the lesbos drive subarus.

They are a bunch of rude,uninformed,judgmental idiots. I'm pretty sure Will,his daughter and the other guys know a hell of a lot more about guns than most of us. I'd rather hang with those guys than spend a day in the Emerald city.

Good show Will!

AMEN brother! Screw the naysayers! That's our buddy and his Daughter on there. Nothing else on TV these days near as entertaining as far as I'm concerned. Where else are you ever going to see that much S-12 action???

It's a great show and I know there will be a lot of cool shit shown on there in the coming episodes. They captured the "family business" aspect rather well I thought. It's pretty damned realistic if you've ever actually BEEN in a family business like that. Some of that was actually kinda familiar...

• Like 5

Good show Will!

AMEN brother! Screw the naysayers! That's our buddy and his Daughter on there. Nothing else on TV these days near as entertaining as far as I'm concerned. Where else are you ever going to see that much S-12 action???

It's a great show and I know there will be a lot of cool shit shown on there in the coming episodes. They captured the "family business" aspect rather well I thought. It's pretty damned realistic if you've ever actually BEEN in a family business like that. Some of that was actually kinda familiar...

No shit, TV is shit these days. Between this and pawn stars. THANKS GOD I finally have more than one show to watch. People just need to get a grip and realize what is portrayed int heir brains and dreams is not what they are going to get. Damn good show.

Name three that are better. bet no one can name two.

I bet those guys are a blast to shoot with. :rolleyes:

As long as you have your high tech Nutnfancy chest rigs and shit you're good to go.

Thats hilarious! I was just going to say that! I just watched a video of his called the "sledgehammer". Those guys are fuckin retards!

I'm looking forward to next week's show too. Screw the arfcommers. I bet they'd not say that shit to Will's face.

Most of 'em hang airsoft clones on their rig anyway....

What the fuck is wrong with all you people? You guys are starting to argue about TV shows like my niece and her friends argue about the twilight movies and who is hotter, that homo vamp or that homo werewolf :lolol: Lets keep it friendly

I liked the show sons of guns, I also liked top shot. Why? Cause is has GUNS and people shooting them. I just dont take any of them too seriously

• Like 1

I was on the fence with that show. I watched it on DVR so I always passed the drama and commercials. I only watched the shooting events. It definitely would have been better without the voting. It was so pathetic of them to vote repeatedly on the same guy because he was too good. However, the shooting games were fun.

• Like 1

GREYLUPO-Just trying to get the forum back to it's potential. All of these guys have had some great posts, it's the other 90% of the time that they post just to stir shit that bothers me. I also won't stand there and listen to somebody bust on an individual I have respect for, it's just in my nature.

I was on the fence with that show. I watched it on DVR so I always passed the drama and commercials. I only watched the shooting events. It definitely would have been better without the voting. It was so pathetic of them to vote repeatedly on the same guy because he was too good. However, the shooting games were fun.

LOVE DVR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now watch all my shows the next day, haven't seen a commercial in a while. It's been awesome!

• Like 1

Thought the show was great. Will's turns of phrase were a nice wrinkle to those of us who are from, live-in, or know folk from LA-MS.

My one and only critique, was I wish the sale of the suppressed S12 added 3 or 5 seconds of dialogue to inform the general audience's (it is the Discovery Channel -home of Jon and Kate + 8 after all) understanding about the very tight controls on NFA items. Lest they think that these are the same procedure as obtaining as any Title I firearm.

Edited by 690gr
  • Like 1