My one and only critique, was I wish the sale of the suppressed S12 added 3 or 5 seconds of dialogue to inform the general audience's (it is the Discovery Channel -home of Jon and Kate + 8 after all) understanding about the very tight controls on NFA items. Lest they think that these are the same procedure as obtaining as any Title I firearm.

+1 on that!

The way the show ended made it look like all the customer needed was an hour's worth of paperwork and he was good to go with a suppressed (NFA controlled) shotgun. No mention about the cost of a tax stamp or the lengthy wait for ATF.

What I don't like is that the uninformed public sees these Saiga shotguns as destructive weapons that are available so loosely on the market that would create some panic to ban them. If I sound alarmed about this thats only because I come from Kommiefornia where the same sex pot smoking liberals want to ban everthing including water guns. :rolleyes::killer:

• Like 1
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A big +1 on that.   I lost a whole lot of respect when I realized the amount of Tattoo ink and hairgel on the screen equaled the amount of guns. It just came off as a bit ghetto-wannabe.

This is ridiculous. There is no such thing as reality on T.V. We have no idea how much quality footage,good information got left on the cutting room floor. Do you think Will has any say what ends up

AMEN brother! Screw the naysayers! That's our buddy and his Daughter on there. Nothing else on TV these days near as entertaining as far as I'm concerned. Where else are you ever going to see that mu

I liked it but what was with the "A suppressed shotgun? Never been done before, if we can make it it will add a whole new aspect to our business."

How about..."an M16 mounted shotgun? Never been done before. If we can make it, it will add a whole new aspect to our business."

Yeah, well ok if you say so. :rolleyes:

A big +1 on that.

I lost a whole lot of respect when I realized the amount of Tattoo ink and hairgel on the screen equaled the amount of guns. It just came off as a bit ghetto-wannabe.

Who do you want working on your weapon a machinist or a stock broker? The odds are very high, in the US, that any machinist under the age of 40 is going to have ink. The same can be said for most blue collar workers. Seriously, you seem to be assuming a lot of things over a little bit ink and some hair gel.

Values are not indicative of intelligence, to assume they are says something about yours. You should think about that before belittling and insulting someone you don't know.

Edited by nicklebon
  • Like 2

I saw the saiga suppressor episode on discover. I must say that the acting has much to be desired, but the genious of the gunsmithing as well as the promotion of the 2nd Amendment is priceless!!! I will watch every episode.

Acting????

Are you for real???

And for the rest of you haters and arfcom lurkers, how many of you have your own television show about what you do for a living?

I saw the saiga suppressor episode on discover. I must say that the acting has much to be desired, but the genious of the gunsmithing as well as the promotion of the 2nd Amendment is priceless!!! I will watch every episode.

Acting????

Are you for real???

And for the rest of you haters and arfcom lurkers, how many of you have your own television show about what you do for a living?

It's not easy to have a camera on you and act as if you were not being watched by millions. I could not do it. The few encounters that I had with the media went really bad. This show is very similar to Pawn Stars on the History channel in that they will act more natural as time goes on. Already this show blows Pawn Stars out of the water!!! They did a really good job as well as a good thing in promoting the Gun Culture.

• Like 2

You guys realize that the producers script the show, right?

I can assure you that Will knows plenty about the flare gun, M16, silencers, NFA procedures, masterkey and everything else he has been criticized for.

• Like 2

Well I for one liked the show quite a bit I was impressed that the one young kid I think his name was Chris kept saying "yes sir" to Will. That kind of respect is something that is usually lost in the younger generations. I know Will is his boss but he didn't say "yes boss" he said "yes sir". I would rather have these guys around me than any yuppie when the SHTF scenarios come about. I would love to work for a guy like Will and be in the company of the people they have surrounded themselves with. Good show and good luck with your continued success to Red Jacket Firearms.

• Like 4

Well I for one liked the show quite a bit I was impressed that the one young kid I think his name was Chris kept saying "yes sir" to Will. That kind of respect is something that is usually lost in the younger generations. I know Will is his boss but he didn't say "yes boss" he said "yes sir". I would rather have these guys around me than any yuppie when the SHTF scenarios come about. I would love to work for a guy like Will and be in the company of the people they have surrounded themselves with. Good show and good luck with your continued success to Red Jacket Firearms.

+1. Well put, bro.

• Like 1