while i do like my Saiga rifles and Chinese NHM-91 i do collect other toys mainly the FAL.

I currently have 4 FAL rifles all rebuilds from kit guns on semi-auto recievers. for those who don,t know the FAL is considered a MBR in .308 with 20 rd mags and is a great addition for any serious SHTF scenario.

so any FAL junkies here?

Oh yeah! Bought my first FAL back in the Fall. Got a DSA STG58 with the 21" barrel, and have since tried to learn everything about the FAL I can! Hope to get to the range with it in tht next week or two and sight in the Trilux scope I bought for it! :super:

I got real close to going for the FAL when I was first looking for a MBR in .308. I ended up getting a great deal on a basketcase H&K G3, and a CETME. So I took the long way around to learn how to build DRB type actions and get them straightened out.

If I ever have the spare time and money to get one, the FAL is on the list of purchases. The prices are just a bit too high to justify it when I already have a weapon for that role.

Back in the 90's when good kits and quality receivers where plentiful, got into custom building for myself and friends. Over time have given to brothers/my children a few and kept 1 for myself. Meet some really good people and a couple dirt bags around the country while doing builds. Got A DSA tactical custom built soon as ban was lifted. :smoke:

I love the the FAL, it beats them ALL.

It pains me to say it but im trading the FAL you see in the pic

in the next 2 weeks for a black SCAR 17s+10 scar mags. I hate to do it but I want te scar in 308 bad.

post-27192-0-66885200-1296173997_thumb.jpg

Edited by GREYLUPO

What are neutered on them to pass the 94 ban?

pistol grip, bayonet lug and flash hider if I remember correctly

Yep. It has a thumbhole stock like on the MAK90s, no flash hider or bayo lug. All of this can be fixed but you gotta play 922 here as well.