Sons of Guns Red Jacket on now...

Man, those first two episodes were great and featured a lot of Saiga action. Will seems like a really funny guy but the type that knows how to reel it and get down to business (obviously, since he runs one, successfully). I like that there doesn't seem to be any "charaters" in his staff, they all seem to be level-headed talented folks that are more in it for the business than the showmanship. I appreciate that, too many "reality" shows nowadays have way too much false characterization, you know the producers tell the people to act like that. Pawn Stars, for example, Chumlee really cannot be that dumb, or else they wouldn't have him work there. But it makes for a good show, so they tell him to play it up. Glad to see that isn't the case here.

Pawn Stars, for example, Chumlee really cannot be that dumb, or else they wouldn't have him work there.

I dunno man. If he's not really that dumb, he deserves an Oscar for his performance. :lolol: He's a few brain cells away from a bib and a hockey helmet.

• Like 2

The only thing that bothered me is that they didn't explain that they are a Class 3 manufacturer and that you need to pay a tax on the suppressor and jump through a bunch of hoops to get one. They have a great opportunity to educate the public on all the BS someone has to go through to get something like this. Instead they made one reference to "hours of paperwork" for the suppressor and a reference to ATF for the "masterkey".

The only thing that bothered me is that they didn't explain that they are a Class 3 manufacturer and that you need to pay a tax on the suppressor and jump through a bunch of hoops to get one. They have a great opportunity to educate the public on all the BS someone has to go through to get something like this. Instead they made one reference to "hours of paperwork" for the suppressor and a reference to ATF for the "masterkey".

he is not a "class 3 manufacture"

He is either a type Type 7(Doesnt allows DD's) or Type 10(type 10 allows DD's) FFL which allows him to manufacture title 1 and title 2(Read NFA) firearms. and pays a Class 2 Special occupational Tax (SOT)

Edited by presto_z