conversion prices

I am praying that the shiek resides near New York....... Puleeeeze!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, I got wise and moved back down South in 1980. I was on L.I. from '73 - '77, when I wasn't overseas, and in Albany from '78 - '80.

You need to get wise, too!

Take a gander at my Saiga Conversion Web Page. It's not quite finished, but it should be soon. That will give you a good feel for the level of difficulty, which is not all that high. I consider converting a Saiga only about half as hard as assembling an FAL form a parts kit.

I am on the south shore of LI, Nassau County. Rifle laws aint bad here, but the pistol permit price is hoverring near 300 bucks now. Ouch!

Anyhow, I figure I'll leave the saiga as is. I have an AK that I am messing aroufn with, and don't really need a pistol grip conversion. What I want is a more comfortable stock. I have an extra dragunov stock from my WASR, thinking about sliding that on and sawwing off what doesn't fit. I just have to convert he rifle to make that legal!

[quote

Oh man, I got wise and moved back down South in 1980.

You need to get wise, too!=

Sheik, where do you live in the south? I live in Pinehurst NC and I want to convert my Saiga 762x39. I have lots of beer and would greatly appreciate some help if at all possible.

I'm north of Hotlanta towards Tennessee.  I have relatives in Cleveland and Rutherford counties in western N.C.  Is Pinehurst anywhere near there?

Sheik,

I live about 3 hours east of there. I have a aunt that lives in Asheville so I know that area. Do you ever make it up there?

Edited by TheJH