That Bitch McCarthy has 65 sponsors for HR308

Several types of people support gun control. Some are the maliciously motivated ones concerned with the state having a monopoly on violence. Some are the genuinely well meaning ones who are simply misled on the issue. Some don't really care at all, they just go with the flow. Some of them are emotionally motivated and support gun control only out of a misplaced outlet of their grief.

I think McCarthy falls into the fourth category. She fails to realize no amount of legislation will bring her son and husband back, and nothing she could have done would have stopped the LI RR Massacre. I think her actions need to be called into question much more often, after almost 20 years she is still wracked by grief and in denial, and a person like that is simply not fit to lead IMO.

The saddest part of her obsession and pathological hate for guns is her blindness to the fact that had someone been armed on that train maybe her husband might still be alive today. I don't know what the people of New York have in their water to vote for asshats like her and Schmuck Schumer.

I wouldn't worry about that list of co-sponsors. They are all from safe districts where a vote for gun control would actually be a net zero or even a plus for them. Now if someone like, Heath Shuler (D-NC), who I respect and like (he's a down to earth guy + he voted against the "VA for all bill" (Obamacare)and cap and tax) gets on that list... then I would agree that it has "traction" but that is no where NEAR the same as a vote for the bill or ultimately it passing the house.

If this bill is not out of committee prior to the Super Bowl where the hype of the next week will bury nearly all stories, it is toast for this Congress.

I wouldn't rule it out completely. Although unlikely in the current house, the Republicans have been slammed as being uncooperative in the last two years. This may just be the sort of "bi-partisanship" they're looking for.

Might be part of their ass looking for a job in a few years too.

who cares if its hi cap or lo cap mags. can do the same amount of damage. this shit wont go through.

Well unfortunately sound reasoning is not one of Mrs. McCarthy's virtues. Looks like she wants close the preban loophole too eh, almost seems like she thought this one through and waited for just the right kind of tragedy to occur (i.e one involiving high capacity mags) . ;)

OK, that is a REALLY fucking nice .22 Gary. I have a Colt Peacemaker 1873 .22lr with the case hardened frame and absolutely love it. So much fun shooting with those old style loading gates. There was supposed to be a .22 magnum cylinder with it too, but it was not included. USFA is definitely the king of reproductions.

Edited by Classy Kalashnikov

I'm going to do this all over the agents (without the female "assistance" in the beginning of the video clip though :( ) when they try to come (cum? ;) ) and take my guns. :angry2:

Damn, I sure hope some of the Federales are hot. :up:

Um, apparently not. :eek:

medium_16atf2.JPG

Don't click on this if your sandy pussy gets easily offended. :chris:

http://www.efukt.com/20816_Make_It_Rain.html

Edited by Gaddis
  • Like 1

I'm starting to wonder if the Tucson shooting was in fact a last ditch Liberal attempt at getting something gun control related passed. Shoot a "BlueDog" and that just might scare the Repubs into backing it?

Not like I would ever think that a political party was capable of such a horrific gesture. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I'm going to do this all over the agents (without the female "assistance" in the beginning of the video clip though :( ) when they try to come (cum? ;) ) and take my guns. :angry2:

Damn, I sure hope some of the Federales are hot. :up:

Um, apparently not. :eek:

medium_16atf2.JPG

Don't click on this if your sandy pussy gets easily offended. :chris:

http://www.efukt.com/20816_Make_It_Rain.html

LMAO, WTF. :lolol::ph34r::unsure:

Several types of people support gun control.

Indeed.

Some are the maliciously motivated ones concerned with the state having a monopoly on violence.

These ones are reactionary, elitist filth that don't like the idea of there being any type of counterweight being in existence that could challenge whatever they try to pull off. I would not be surprised to see crypto-totalitarians in their ranks.

Some are the genuinely well meaning ones who are simply misled on the issue.

If such people have any integrity, they can easily be persuaded with the facts. If not, they are puerile unsophisticates that don't know of any method other than that of dogmatism.

Some don't really care at all, they just go with the flow.

These ones are spineless opportunists.

Some of them are emotionally motivated and support gun control only out of a misplaced outlet of their grief.

I think McCarthy falls into the fourth category. She fails to realize no amount of legislation will bring her son and husband back, and nothing she could have done would have stopped the LI RR Massacre. I think her actions need to be called into question much more often, after almost 20 years she is still wracked by grief and in denial, and a person like that is simply not fit to lead IMO.

I think this just shows that people with mental problems in various situations complicate efforts to oppose gun control. On the one hand, there was the psychotic shooter's rampage that is being used as a convenient excuse to push through gun control legislation (I am sure that such legislation has been a dream of anti-gun types for decades; they simply now have an excuse to exploit public anger in an attempt to get their way). On the other hand, we have McCarthy's mental issues impairing any type of objective analysis when it comes to the situation at hand (or even guns in general).

I agree, though. People that are so overwhelmed by such mental issues clearly have no place in any sort of political position. And she is cynically hoping that other peoples' judgment will be impaired by white hot emotions over the shooting so she can sway them over to her reactionary position. She won't be happy until the only guns people are allowed to own happen to be Super Soakers. True story.

And if guns were totally banned in this country and some guy pulled off such a shooting with an illegally obtained gun, it would simply be written off as a "tragedy" and there would be no rational discourse on guns via any of the major media outlets. Yet another true story.

Edited by 7N6Wolf

Make sure you voice your opposition to HR308 and S32 which are the magazine ban bills of the house and senate.

The following sites are from opencongress.com. You can place comments on these as well as vote your opposition. Politicians and voters browes this site so it may help.

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/112-h308/show

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/112-s32/show

Make sure you voice your opposition to HR308 and S32 which are the magazine ban bills of the house and senate.

The following sites are from opencongress.com. You can place comments on these as well as vote your opposition. Politicians and voters browes this site so it may help.

http://www.opencongr...l/112-h308/show

http://www.opencongr...ll/112-s32/show

Done, thanks for the links

I voted and left a few comments. Thanks again for the link!!

• Like 1

I voted and left a few comments. Thanks again for the link!!

And thankyou Sir for your participation in getting our measage out!! Lets drown out the tyrants with the sound of our collective voice!!

Look at the bill. In no way shape or form is the term "large capacity" defined. If this were to pass in its current wording it would be surely struck down for being unconstitutionally vague, much like other gun laws have in the past.

And theres no way in hell I'm giving up my extended mags. I paid good money for them, I will retain them as I like.

Edited by Floyd

I left the following message:

As a 25 year police veteran I assure you this is nothing more then an attempt to disarm the people of the USA. It has nothing to do with "crime control" and everything to do with "citizen control."

If you want to see a real weapon of mass destruction in the wrong hands I submit to you usage of the ordinary automobile by the inebriated. One car may selectively used to run over one person or for mass carnage into a large crowd.

The answer is to quit trying to invest inanimate objects with intrinsic criminally and start realizing that we must do everything possible to find and punish the perpetrators.

It is that simple.

• Like 7

As a 25 year police veteran I assure you this is nothing more then an attempt to disarm the people of the USA. It has nothing to do with "crime control" and everything to do with "citizen control."

If you want to see a real weapon of mass destruction in the wrong hands I submit to you usage of the ordinary automobile by the inebriated. One car may selectively used to run over one person or for mass carnage into a large crowd.

The answer is to quit trying to invest inanimate objects with intrinsic criminally and start realizing that we must do everything possible to find and punish the perpetrators.

It is that simple.

I left a +1 on your comments. Yours is one of the highest rated ones on the S32 comments.

It is that simple.

Good comments. I too gave you a +1 on both the HR308 and S32 comments. Yours is the hightest ranked comment for the S32 bill feedback.

It is that simple.

Excellent comment, more people are killed by alcohol than pretty much any thing else.

I'm starting to wonder if the Tucson shooting was in fact a last ditch Liberal attempt at getting something gun control related passed. Shoot a "BlueDog" and that just might scare the Repubs into backing it?

Not like I would ever think that a political party was capable of such a horrific gesture. :rolleyes:

The way the politicians were ready with their anti gun, anti free speech propaganda it wouldn't surprise me at all. It wouldn't surprise me that some liberal asshat enticed that nutcase to purchase the guns and especially the high capacity magazine to commit the shooting. I've suspected this whenever someone mentally deranged goes on a shooting rampage. Luckily they are not good shots otherwise the body counts would be a lot higher. The sad part is that innocent people are hurt to give the freedom haters an excuse for more Nazi style gun laws.

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

That type of manipulation has been done before and will be done again; but these things also do occur frequently enough as random noise to be useful to those who wish to provide cover to steal our liberties. But in this case, the things like the guy having a sukkah in his back yard and wearing a kippah (beanie) to the shooting combined with his past interactions with the congress woman points to just a crazed lonely guy with a religious / amorous fixation on the congress woman.

The real danger is a patriot act moment, one where Congress passes a law without the due process representation of their constituents. It will take more than one lone nut job to do that, probably the closest we came recently was in 2008 when the Treasury secretary was telling congress that there would be martial law and rioting in the streets if wall street was not bailed out.