Ace AR-to-AK grip adapter and Tromix DIY

Does the Ace AR-to-AK grip adapter work with the Tromix DIY? I asked in the S12 section, but no responses so far. So I figured since you stock both products, and you'll be who I order from, maybe you can help me out.

Let me check later and I will get back to you.

• Like 1

Does the Ace AR-to-AK grip adapter work with the Tromix DIY? I asked in the S12 section, but no responses so far. So I figured since you stock both products, and you'll be who I order from, maybe you can help me out.

Let me check later and I will get back to you.

Thanks, Greg. No rush on my end.

Sorry I have been slammed the last few days. This is the DIY using the ACE adapter without any modification to the adapter or trigger guard. I think you will need to shorten the screw a few threads for the grip to mount tight. You could also remove a little plastic from the adapter to make it sit in closer to the DIY.

post-9063-0-26995100-1296605798_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Just put my order in for the Ace adapter, internal receiver block and pignose adapter. Given your usual ship times, and the fact that I'm so close to you guys........shall I expect my package to be delivered by dinner time tonight? :D

Normally yes, but we have been swamped this week so it should be there Sat.

Thanks

• Like 1

Just put my order in for the Ace adapter, internal receiver block and pignose adapter. Given your usual ship times, and the fact that I'm so close to you guys........shall I expect my package to be delivered by dinner time tonight? :D

Normally yes, but we have been swamped this week so it should be there Sat.

Thanks

No rush. Looking forward to the parts! :super: