Not looking to make a killing here, but I have some stuff to offer at a fair price.

I have 2 MD 20 drums for sale. $260.00 for both. still NIB never been locked in a saiga.

also have 5 first generation 10rd AGP mags 3 are new never used and 2 that have maybe 30rd in for $175.00

I will not sell separate. Must buy all or nothing.I'm in South Florida for FTF.

Price includes shipping.

• Like 5

Not looking to make a killing here, but I have some stuff to offer at a fair price.

Edit: Those are very reasonable prices. Even though MD-20's still sell for $120 brand new, I'm sure yours are worth it.

Edited by KC913
  • Like 2

If you, or anyone else, does like the OP's prices thats fine, but stop crapping in this thread. I'll give posters a chance before I just remove them completely.

Respectfully,

MCASSgt New River

Can't help it. Fucking people coming on here trying to mark prices up all over the recent scare, when stores are still selling shit cheaper. Fuck price gougers. My post has been edited.

• Like 2

You guys are bitching about the pricing well agp is taking backorders and MD arms is out of stock on ALL drums. and if you can find a drum for $100 you better buy it because mike raised his price back to $120.00

• Like 1

If you, or anyone else, does like the OP's prices thats fine, but stop crapping in this thread. I'll give posters a chance before I just remove them completely.

Respectfully,

MCASSgt New River

Can't help it. Fucking people coming on here trying to mark prices up all over the recent scare, when stores are still selling shit cheaper. Fuck price gougers. My post has been edited.

I have 7 MD 20 drums. 4 of the I paid the full price of $230.00. When Mike dropped his price of the MD 20 down $120.00 after pro mag came out with their 20rd did you call him a price gouger ass wipe??

I think not and I didn't either.

My drums and mags are no longer for sale.s

• Like 1

Respectfully,

MCASSgt New River

I have 7 MD 20 drums. 4 of the I paid the full price of $230.00. When Mike dropped his price of the MD 20 down $120.00 after pro mag came out with their 20rd did you call him a price gouger ass wipe??

Why would I call him a price gouger when he was selling his product cheaper than the competition? lol. Nice name calling, too. What are you? like 12?:haha:

Respectfully,

MCASSgt New River

Why would I call him a price gouger when he was selling his product cheaper than the competition? lol. Nice name calling, too. What are you? like 12?:haha:

The point being that he still would have made a nice profit selling them at $120.00 but he was selling them at $230.00 which he still would be selling them for if the pro mag didn't hit the market. By the way I'm 13 not 12.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I have 2 MD 20 drums for sale. $260.00 for both. still NIB never been locked in a saiga.

also have 5 first generation 10rd AGP mags 3 are new never used and 2 that have maybe 30rd in for $175.00

I will not sell separate. Must buy all or nothing.I'm in South Florida for FTF.

Price includes shipping.

do you still have the drums?

oh and there is no buy it now price of 100 on gunbroker and hasn't been in recent times. i've watched them on there for 2 weeks. the STARTING bid was $100 and they say buy it now out beside it. if u click on the item you'll see the buy it now price was like 130 i think. Check out the buy it now prices on there now. $159 and 195!!! ;)

Edited by KevenW
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

EDIT: Support for a GREAT VENDOR REMOVED... WE, THE PEOPLE (forum members), against FORUM MODS BIAS SUPPORTING VENDORS vs. WE, THE MEMBERS... WE... WE... WE... ARE THE FORUM... WE ARE THEIR BREAD AND BUTTER... NOT the vendors.

Edited by Mike1234567
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.