Tromix is taking new orders February 1st.

We will take new orders beginning at midnight on February 1st. Lead time will be around 60 days provided you are one of the first to place an order. I expect to take about 100 orders on that one day, so the lead time will be quite a bit longer if you order towards the end of the day. We are still holding the base-gun price at $550, but it will most likely be raised on next month's orders since it looks like our cost will be going up. We do not sell the base guns unconverted.

To place an order, simply get on the Tromix website on Feb 1, fill out the order form, and submit it. We won't put the order form up on the website until that time.

If you are supplying your own gun for work, there is no up-front deposit necessary, however, if you are buying the base gun from us, it needs to be paid at the time of order. That ensures we have a gun to build for you, when your order comes up in the queue.

Tony Rumore

Tromix

Thanks for the reminder, Mr Rumore. I have an S06 and am trying to decide how bad I want an S17... I guess I will do a little research from now until midnight on the paperwork involved.

I still need to set up a trust...I hear it is pretty easy, so that probably won't stop me.

I planned on having a Trust set up before I ordered, though... Decisions...DECISIONS...

I'm thinking about ordering the S06. Is the SR Trigger worth it? I would definitely get the S17 if I wasn't in the military and didn't have to move every 3 years.

First off, THANK YOU for your service!! :super: I like my SR Trigger in my S06. All I have to compare it to is a stock S12 I just bought and have not shot as of yet. The only thing I really did not need was the night sights. But, at the time I had woken up in the middle of the night to place my order and wasn't quite awake...I guess. Must of figured I needed them since it was sooo late... :lolol: I think the trigger is a bargain compared to my $275 to $300 triggers I have in my AR's...Just my 2 :dollar:

Tony,

I sent you an e-mail a few days ago, and have not received a response. I hear that's typical.

How many shops have a computer by the MIG welder? :unsure:

Figure the only way to get your attention is to place an order... and have you call me!

17 hours..6minutes and 32 seconds until I place my order!

Danomite! :smoke:

Edited by Danomite45

Remember guys, Tony is building guns all day every day so he doesn't have a lot of time for inquiries not related to an order.

If you have a question, post it here or PM me and I'll try to help.

NRODGSXR: Dude by all means get the SRT; Mr. Rumore hand-tunes the release of each one and they are one of the nicest features on an AK ever.

There's no fidgity screws or adjustments, all the mods are solid steel.

• Like 1

I put in my request at 12:01 to allow for time variances. I hope I made the cut.

I am SURE you made the cut. I put mine in ten minutes or so later. As long as the order form is on the Tromix web site you should at least put your order in...At least you have a chance to get one that way. Sure would like an S17... I guess time will tell.

I made it on the list and my order number is 2080A. I already converted one on my own, but with all the recent hype I figure a Tromix conversion is a must have.

Congrats on making the list !! Believe me, Coondog.....it's not hype about TROMIX !!

When you're holding your TROMIX gun in your hands, you'll know what I mean !!

Edited by Jeaux E

Due to our backlog, we won't be taking new orders again until May 2, 2011. There is no need to take orders if they can't be filled in a reasonable amount of time. That is just a waste of everyone's time, pisses off the customers, and stresses out the shop. No good can come from that.......

Tony Rumore

Tromix

Due to our backlog, we won't be taking new orders again until May 2, 2011. There is no need to take orders if they can't be filled in a reasonable amount of time. That is just a waste of everyone's time, pisses off the customers, and stresses out the shop. No good can come from that.......

Tony Rumore

Tromix

Wow, really glad I made it in on the February list (2023A)! I for one love the way you guys take orders. I'm sure your list and lead times would be ridiculous without it especially with all the buying going on recently. Patiently waiting and looking forward to having an awesome product from you guys! Looks like it may be done just in time for this summer when my chemotherapy is supposed to end too!

Edited by Jeep297
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...