CN Romarm SA Cugir Cai GP WASR 10/63 AK-47

My husband was given this by a friend for his collection and we're having a hard time trying to find information online for this like the manual, dissembly, cleaning and so forth. I am newbie and never owned rifle before so I need all the help I can get and it would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.

My husband was given this by a friend for his collection and we're having a hard time trying to find information online for this like the manual, dissembly, cleaning and so forth. I am newbie and never owned rifle before so I need all the help I can get and it would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.

Here ya go...

WASR_10_manual.pdf

yakdung

post-30934-0-86943900-1296461623_thumb.jpg

Here ya go...

WASR_10_manual.pdf

yakdung

Thanks...that's the one I found but wasn't sure if it was correct. I actually found a picture online that is the model he got and want to make sure that manual is correct.post-30934-0-86943900-1296461623_thumb.jpg

AKs are essentially the same. The only functional difference between a WASR 10 and a 10/63 is the magazine capacity. Takedown, cleaning, and operation are the same.

Thanks so much. My husband wants to know what goes in the stock accessory hole? Any ideas?

This suppository with a few gun cleaning items. Really for the battlefield but if you want to make the system complete buy one.

post-13534-0-00943200-1296502089_thumb.jpg

Yakdung

Here ya go...

WASR_10_manual.pdf

yakdung

Thanks...that's the one I found but wasn't sure if it was correct. I actually found a picture online that is the model he got and want to make sure that manual is correct.post-30934-0-86943900-1296461623_thumb.jpg

Skip the manual as we live in high tech times. Go to youtube you will find a wealth of information. Good luck with your new weapon.

Make certain you purchase as couple thousand rounds not just a couple of boxes.

Good luck and be safe,

Yakdung

Here ya go...

WASR_10_manual.pdf

yakdung

Skip the manual as we live in high tech times. Go to youtube you will find a wealth of information. Good luck with your new weapon.

Good luck and be safe,

Yakdung

Thanks again...he is a visual kinda guy so the video is great. A few more questions for you since you're so helpful...where would I go online to buy that accessory kit? And the other doesn't have to do with the AK-47, but is there a video or manual on how to disassemble a Walther P99QA 9 mm?

Thanks again so much for your help...it is much appreciated and I know he will enjoy his new weapon. :)

Here ya go...

WASR_10_manual.pdf

yakdung

Good luck and be safe,

Yakdung

Thanks again...he is a visual kinda guy so the video is great. A few more questions for you since you're so helpful...where would I go online to buy that accessory kit? And the other doesn't have to do with the AK-47, but is there a video or manual on how to disassemble a Walther P99QA 9 mm?

Thanks again so much for your help...it is much appreciated and I know he will enjoy his new weapon. :)

I've listed a vendor below that I would try only because I have dealt with them in the past and are honest and friendly folks.

I am not affiliated with this vendor just listing as a source to be helpful. If a vendor on this site has one, please speak up. Always try and support the vendors on this site as it keeps the lights on. I've also seen the cleaning kits on Ebay. Also try and secure at least six spare mags of good quality.

AKM cleaning kit.

http://militarygunsu...products_id=152

I would look here for free manuals as it is a good resource:

http://www.biggerhammer.net/manuals/ Looks like they now require a login password. Still checking...

Try here:

http://www.stevespages.com/page7b.htm

Another video:

Good luck with your new gun. The problem you have now encountered, is that you will want another one.

Be safe,

Yakdung

Edited by yakdung

Here ya go...

WASR_10_manual.pdf

yakdung

Good luck and be safe,

Yakdung

I've listed a vendor below that I would try only because I have dealt with them in the past and are honest and friendly folks.

I am not affiliated with this vendor just listing as a source to be helpful. If a vendor on this site has one, please speak up. Always try and support the vendors on this site as it keeps the lights on. I've also seen the cleaning kits on Ebay. Also try and secure at least six spare mags of good quality.

AKM cleaning kit.

http://www.biggerhammer.net/manuals/ Looks like they now require a login password. Still checking...

Try here:

Another video:

Good luck with your new gun. The problem you have now encountered, is that you will want another one.

Be safe,

Yakdung

Edited by wishpony13

Here ya go...

WASR_10_manual.pdf

yakdung

Good luck and be safe,

Yakdung

AKM cleaning kit.

Try here:

Another video:

Be safe,

Yakdung

Went to order the accessory kit and found

Romanian AK Full Auto Fire Control Group but it says that it doesn't include the disconnector. What is the disconnector?

Found the disconnector on another website and ordered from the other website for the cleaning kit and other things...and the manual pages didn't have the Walther p99QA...only the p99. I'll be hunting youtube for it. Thanks again for your help Yakdung!

Edited by wishpony13

Here ya go...

WASR_10_manual.pdf

yakdung

Good luck and be safe,

Yakdung

AKM cleaning kit.

Try here:

Another video:

Be safe,

Yakdung

Romanian AK Full Auto Fire Control Group but it says that it doesn't include the disconnector. What is the disconnector?

Sorry I won't respond to any information concerning full auto. Let your fingers do the walking if that interests you.

Good luck,

Yakdung

Edited by yakdung

Here ya go...

WASR_10_manual.pdf

yakdung

Good luck and be safe,

Yakdung

AKM cleaning kit.

Try here:

Another video:

Be safe,

Yakdung

Found the disconnector on another website and ordered from the other website for the cleaning kit and other things...and the manual pages didn't have the Walther p99QA...only the p99. I'll be hunting youtube for it. Thanks again for your help Yakdung!

Check here for the Walther P99 manual. It was too large for me to upload to this site.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/Walther/upload/other/P99.pdf

Yakdung

Here ya go...

WASR_10_manual.pdf

yakdung

Good luck and be safe,

Yakdung

AKM cleaning kit.

Try here:

Another video:

Be safe,

Yakdung

Check here for the Walther P99 manual. It was too large for me to upload to this site.

http://www.smith-wes...d/other/P99.pdf

Yakdung

A huge thanks Yakdung!!! :)

Here ya go...

WASR_10_manual.pdf

yakdung

Good luck and be safe,

Yakdung

AKM cleaning kit.

Try here:

Another video:

Be safe,

Yakdung

Im guessing you're kinda new to firearms. I would strongly recomand that you DO NOT even atempt to install the full auto fire control group. Infact IF I were YOU I'd cancel that order all together. This is a very fast way of going to prison for a very long time.

Here ya go...

WASR_10_manual.pdf

yakdung

Good luck and be safe,

Yakdung

AKM cleaning kit.

Try here:

Another video:

Be safe,

Yakdung

Im guessing you're kinda new to firearms. I would strongly recomand that you DO NOT even atempt to install the full auto fire control group. Infact IF I were YOU I'd cancel that order all together. This is a very fast way of going to prison for a very long time.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT INFO!!! I am very new to firearms and as soon as I read this, I cancelled the order. Thank you because I don't want to be in prison!!! All of you have been so gracious, kind and helpful and I can't thank all of you enough.

Here ya go...

WASR_10_manual.pdf

yakdung

Good luck and be safe,

Yakdung

AKM cleaning kit.

Try here:

Another video:

Be safe,

Yakdung

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT INFO!!! I am very new to firearms and as soon as I read this, I cancelled the order. Thank you because I don't want to be in prison!!! All of you have been so gracious, kind and helpful and I can't thank all of you enough.

That's ok. Now that you're husband has an AKM, go get your own.

Get luck and be safe,

Yakdung

• 3 months later...

This thread was extremely helpful. I just got my first rifle, a WASR-3(that's what it says on the rifle, atleast), second hand. The manual was useful. I had a bit of a snafu with the gas tube lock, but a pair of needlenose pliers sorted that out. She's a very pretty gun.