Titan Rail

Your Titan rail looks like an interesting concept. Have you had any problems with return to zero on red dots or iron sights on your prototype models after opening and closing the rail several times or knocking it around? Also is the hinge part of the rail made of aluminum too?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

X2 i can hardly wait!

They're at hard coating this week and hopefully off to laser marking, then back to Chaos for shipping.

Can I get a top rail only with the sights mounted? I'd really like to simply replace my extended top rail with sights.

Posted Images

It went straight back to zero after 500 rounds with interrupted stops and opens. The hinged is made from steel. I know we've been lacking on info as to the rear area but soon I will punch a hole in my schedule and give a more detailed description of how it mounts, how to tune it in, how to turn it into a full folding dust cover.

I woke up from a flu-induced coma, to find that the Titan pre-order had begun! I bought mine yesterday. How many others have one coming?

We are beyond the first pre-orders when you ordered, you be on the next batch which will be in production as soon as our next batch of material shows up.

I woke up from a flu-induced coma, to find that the Titan pre-order had begun! I bought mine yesterday. How many others have one coming?

We are beyond the first pre-orders when you ordered, you be on the next batch which will be in production as soon as our next batch of material shows up.

Either way,Im just happy they are in production. I have to wait for will to finish my gun any way.

What is the difference between the Titan and the Nemesis?

The Titan follows the back angle of the dust cover where the Nemesis is squared off on the end making the Saiga 12 look like an AR.

Hey Cameron!

When can we see actual pic's of the Titan mounted? It looks bad ass!!

BTW, I grew up in and still visit Lebanon Indiana on a regular basis.... maybe a shop tour/order pick-up is in order. :super:

The picture on the home page is an actual picture of the Titan finished and mounted.

Hey Cameron have the first batch of Titans been shipped yet and if not when? Also do you see any upcoming delays in the second run?

Thanks.

The first batch are at laser marking, so about another 1 1/2 to 2 wks. We have started on the next batch which should fall in around early April, as far as delays, I'm not a fortune teller, but everything looks pretty good.

Hey Cameron have the first batch of Titans been shipped yet and if not when? Also do you see any upcoming delays in the second run?

Thanks.

The first batch are at laser marking, so about another 1 1/2 to 2 wks. We have started on the next batch which should fall in around early April, as far as delays, I'm not a fortune teller, but everything looks pretty good.

Hey Cameron,

I ordered my Titan on Feb 6th. Would that be 1st, 2nd, or 3rd batch?

Thanks.

Hey Cameron,

I ordered my Titan on Feb 6th. Would that be 1st, 2nd, or 3rd batch?

If you have not received an email stating your in the first batch then you'll be in on the 2nd batch which currently in production.

Very interesting!! So, is it possible to buy just the top rail of the titan? Ive got an extended quad rail, so I wouldn't need the lower part.

thanks,

clay

Yes will be offering the top only very soon.

hey Cameron, My order is in for a titan and i got my email about it.

Do you think that you'll have any time to explain how to turn the dust cover into a folding one?

Thanks!

Sure, we will be releasing a kit part, that are rectangular shaped steel parts flat on one side radius on the other. They will have some stock left on them, not a lot, but some to file fit. Then these keys will need to be tig welded on brazed on the dust cover and then screwed to the rail. You will have to make a small cut out on the front of the dust to allow for hinging.

Hello, Cameron

Any chance you would consider doing a lower handguard assembly to fit the Titan upper that had no or fewer rails? Possibly the front half railed, rear half comfortably smooth look?

I've come to the conclusion I just don't need all the side and bottom rails, although the monolithic top rail is a nice touch. I'd rather have a comfortable lower handguard than rails covered with rail ladders, which is what I wound up doing with all my previous tri and quad rail setups.

Just wondering....

Respectfully,

-guido

Hello, Cameron

Any chance you would consider doing a lower handguard assembly to fit the Titan upper that had no or fewer rails? Possibly the front half railed, rear half comfortably smooth look?

I've come to the conclusion I just don't need all the side and bottom rails, although the monolithic top rail is a nice touch. I'd rather have a comfortable lower handguard than rails covered with rail ladders, which is what I wound up doing with all my previous tri and quad rail setups.

Just wondering....

Respectfully,

-guido

I doubt it at this point because it would disrupt our production flow.

God Bless Cameron and his wonderful Chaos Products..Damn that Titan rail looks badd asss..

Thanks.

Hey Cameron,

I know you're a busy man, so I figured I'd post here for a casual response at your convenience.

I'm impatiently waiting for my 2nd batch Titan.

I was wondering if we can get a status update on these?

Batch in process/being finished/at laser marking?

Thanks!

Hey Cameron,

I know you're a busy man, so I figured I'd post here for a casual response at your convenience.

Thanks!

X2 i can hardly wait!

• Like 1

Hey Cameron,

Thanks!

They're at hard coating this week and hopefully off to laser marking, then back to Chaos for shipping.

• Like 1