Titan Rail

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

X2 i can hardly wait!

They're at hard coating this week and hopefully off to laser marking, then back to Chaos for shipping.

Can I get a top rail only with the sights mounted? I'd really like to simply replace my extended top rail with sights.

Posted Images

How do you know what batch you're in? I ordered my Titan rail back in March and it said the 2nd batch was shipping in April.

If you did not receive an email stating you made the second batch then you're in the third batch. We are finishing up on the third batch and should be shipping those in about 3 weeks.

de98b1ea.jpg

5902d1b2.jpg

84b30a0a.jpg

CHAOS + MAGPUL

Saiga 12

Chaos Titan

Chaos Wave & Barrel nut

Chaos Quick Clean Out

MAGPUL M93 stock

MAGPUL MBUS GEN 2

MAGPUL RVG

MAGPUL XT panels

Trijicon MS03 sight

This weapon looks badass with class! :super:

Thanks Cameron!

Just as a FYI...

The rear sight was punched out with a standard punch and hammer. It came out with a few good whacks. No marring on the gun even the sight came out clean. We used electric tape to protect.

Sprayed the exposed metal with some black rust proof paint.

The rear cover of the titan needed some filing. It took about 30 minutes with a small hand file. Be careful not to take off too much.

I already have a chaos quad rail to you have any titan top rails I can order,Are you making some seperate with out the bottoms to have to sell for this purpose??

Yes, we have TITAN tops available.

They will work with the first quadrail bottom right?? How do I order a Titan hinged top??I found it on you site and answered my questions, but why is the top rail almost as much as the whole set??

Edited by vermontmadman

They will work with the first quadrail bottom right??

Yes, the top fits the Extend Quad bottom, at least.

I currently have my Ext Quad Bottom with the Titan Top since I milled the bottom for proper fitment.

I didn't want to do it again, since the standard tolerance seems so loose on my S12.

I have to add though, the finish on the new rail set seems much better than the old.

Scratch resistant, thicker overall.

They will work with the first quadrail bottom right?? How do I order a Titan hinged top??I found it on you site and answered my questions, but why is the top rail almost as much as the whole set??

The TITAN is a custom built 18" super light weight hulking hinging badass rail system and built like a tank. This rail system has no competitors and yet we price it as if we are competing against another hinging rail system for the S12. The real question is how in the hell can I build and sell these for the price I'm selling them? But heres cost break down, the extended Chaos quad sells for basically 100, divided that by 2 = 50 for top 50 for bottom. The whole TITAN sales for 220, which is on sale, now minus 50 for the bottom, wait for it, =$170!

Can I get a top rail only with the sights mounted? I'd really like to simply replace my extended top rail with sights.

Yes, the TITAN top and sights are both stock.

Can I get the Titan top rail with the sights installed? I was able to buy my current extended top rail with the sights installed. I would like to buy the Titan the same way. Is that option available?

Thanks.

Edited by Bridis
  • Like 1

I was not bashing your prices, I was just asking a simple question sorry if you took offense to it, and I was basing my question on the old price of the quadrail not till after did I see they were on sale. for much cheaper. I did not know if the Titan was made out of better metal so it was more or something like that. I think your products are one of the best out there made for the saiga 12, If not the best quality tactical rails ever!!

Edited by vermontmadman

The reason I was asking if there is a difference or not is because guys are waiting for Titan complete sets,But there are Titan top rails in stock and Chaos bottom tri rails, could you just build your own set instead of waiting?? or would it be different then what the Titan comes as??

The reason I was asking if there is a difference or not is because guys are waiting for Titan complete sets,But there are Titan top rails in stock and Chaos bottom tri rails, could you just build your own set instead of waiting?? or would it be different then what the Titan comes as??

Chaos Titan Top Rail. This is compatible with any existing Chaos Bottom Rail, as well as Chaos H&K Sights

Inventory Status: On backorder - you may still order this product

Chaos Tri-Rail - Nearly 45% Off

According to Cameron, the tops are in stock. But the website says the bottoms are not.

Edited by Plastik

Chaos Titan Top Rail. This is compatible with any existing Chaos Bottom Rail, as well as Chaos H&K Sights

Chaos Tri-Rail - Nearly 45% Off

According to Cameron, the tops are in stock. But the website says the bottoms are not.

Also, If you are not willing to wait for a bottom, but you can order the Top, I'll sell you my bottom.

I ended up using my original Extended Quad Bottom since it is already milled to fit my S12.

I thought these rails bolted right onto the saiga 12s. You and two others have said milled to fit your gun. Whats that about??

I already have a extend quadrail and I just ordered a Titan top. But how much for your bottom since I will have a spare top with sights in it, I could put it on one of my other saiga 12s??

When I was checking the site I just looked at the tri rail not the quad and I did not see it was out of stock that makes sense why thanks

Edited by vermontmadman

I want to order my Titan rail with the sights installed by CHAOS, just like my extended tri-rail. This option is not available on the site, how would I do it? Special instructions needed? :smoke:

Edited by doodi1

Our sights mount via a few screws, pretty easily actually. When a customer orders both sights and Titan rail we mount the sights before shipping.

Good to know... Order placed. :super:

Pictures as soon as it arrives.

• Like 1

I just ordered my Titan rail today. I am interested in getting specific details about what parts of the rail and/or gun need to be filed or milled. Also wondering if the kit to attach the receiver cover to the rail is included with the Titan rail system, or is it available separately? Does the front bead sight have to be removed?

• 2 weeks later...