2 tone finish....need advice and opinions!!!

It's real....and it's spectacular!! :lolol:

But seriously it accually works very well

It take a large amount of surface area for the relativly low pressure gas to work against to give any real recoil reduction. Hence a large brake is required on a shotgun.

Everyone who has tested it is amazed it works so well.

The down side is it greatly increases noise to the shooter, but that's what ear protection is for.

I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like a 50bmg brake! I looked on the website but didnt see it. HOW MUCH?? and WHERE DO I SEND IT!

It's real....and it's spectacular!! :lolol:

But seriously it accually works very well

It take a large amount of surface area for the relativly low pressure gas to work against to give any real recoil reduction. Hence a large brake is required on a shotgun.

Everyone who has tested it is amazed it works so well.

The down side is it greatly increases noise to the shooter, but that's what ear protection is for.

I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like a 50bmg brake! I looked on the website but didnt see it. HOW MUCH?? and WHERE DO I SEND IT!

I'm in too!

• 3 weeks later...

I used Duracoat Tac Black and OD Green on my SBS. Make sure you aluminum oxide everything you will be spraying.

Can you get away with just scuffing the existing finish and spray over it? not that im lazy or anything but im just trying to see my options. i really like that OD green/ black finish a lot. i ordered my conversion kit and i think im going to go with that finish. Thanks for the inspiration!............ can you explain a little more about the aluminum oxide you were speaking of?

I used Duracoat Tac Black and OD Green on my SBS. Make sure you aluminum oxide everything you will be spraying.

Can you get away with just scuffing the existing finish and spray over it? not that im lazy or anything but im just trying to see my options. i really like that OD green/ black finish a lot. i ordered my conversion kit and i think im going to go with that finish. Thanks for the inspiration!............ can you explain a little more about the aluminum oxide you were speaking of?

O sorry you already explained the aluminum oxide . i should of read more.

Holy shit, that rear rail system cost $300 w/out the front sight. NO THANKS! Its a nice feature, but not worth even remotely close to $300. It would need to have a blowjob attachment to approach the $300 mark. lol

Edited by Torqued