Anyone interested in three MD arms drums?

I have three md arms drums I just picked up in a whim. I'm looking to get 120 shipped for them. Km looking for interest now. Let me know. Km papal verified.

Become a 'contributor' to the site and list them in the appropriate forum. You may get that if Mike doesn't have any in stock.

• Like 1

I have three md arms drums I just picked up in a whim. I'm looking to get 120 shipped for them. Km looking for interest now. Let me know. Km papal verified.

Become a 'contributor' to the site and list them in the appropriate forum. You may get that if Mike doesn't have any in stock.

Yeah true. I'll do that when I get home later. I've already learned enough to give back.

Some folks need to read rule three for the Ad Forum. It's not an auction site.

And some people need to learn the difference between Auctioning and Haggling...

Here, I'll make it easy for you:

Auction:

An auction is a process of buying and selling goods or services by offering them up for bid, taking bids, and then selling the item to the highest bidder.

Haggle:

Bargaining or haggling is a type of negotiation in which the buyer and seller of a good or service dispute the price which will be paid and the exact nature of the transaction that will take place, and eventually come to an agreement

032.gif

• Like 4

Some folks need to read rule three for the Ad Forum. It's not an auction site.

And some people need to learn the difference between Auctioning and Haggling...

Here, I'll make it easy for you:

Auction:

An auction is a process of buying and selling goods or services by offering them up for bid, taking bids, and then selling the item to the highest bidder.

Haggle:

Bargaining or haggling is a type of negotiation in which the buyer and seller of a good or service dispute the price which will be paid and the exact nature of the transaction that will take place, and eventually come to an agreement

032.gif

^This is correct. There is nothing in the rules against making a counter offer. The worst a person can do is say 'No'.

• Like 2

haha. I still have these and I can get them out this weekend. PM me if you are interested. I have PM'ed quite a few people but only a few have gotten back to me. I should have added in the OP

If you ARE paying via PayPal I will take the gift option ( 100% feedback on AR15.com, ebay and Im paypal verified and a Premier member ) but if you pay the normal way add in 5% fees.

Edited by MrOneEyedBoh

Haha alright. I was unsure what you said in the previous pm or if we have ever talked. All you said was "well".. I'm on the mobile version of the sight so I can't see WhT was previously said. That's fine I have good feedback so ill have no issues giving them up to others.

looks like they sold on arfcom last night for $375 shipped! good job Mr. I don't get why these people were giving you a hard time for selling them for close to what they're going for in the e store........... I didn't see anything wrong with ur price. some people are just idiots I guess

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.