Double Stack Capacity Poll

Since we are all having to wait so "patiently" I thought I'd finally put together a quick poll regardng the pending double-stack mags. So here goes:

1. After all this waiting and build-up, just how disapointed would you be if the largest capacity magazine is just a 14 round capacity (just 2 more than than the SureFire/SGM brand)? 2. What's the minumum capacity you'd be happy with? 3. What's the maximum capacity that you think we will see?

Please format your responses 1, 2, and 3. Thanks.

Edited by ShottyOne
  • Like 1

Since we are all having to wait so "patiently" I thought I'd finally put together a quick poll regardng the pending double-stack mags. So here goes:

1. After all this waiting and build-up, just how disapointed would you be if the largest capacity magazine is just a 14 round capacity (just 2 more than than the SureFire/SGM brand)? 2. What's the minumum capacity you'd be happy with? 3. What's the maximum capacity that you think we will see?

There's an option to make an actual poll when you're starting a thread, ya know.

1) But anyway.....I won't speak for anyone else, but I personally would not be disappointed with a 14 round double-stack. Sure, it's only 2 more than you can already get in another brand's mag. But, those mags are single stack, and with that capacity, you've got a mag the size of a horse cock hanging below your gun. Which is partially why I never bought one of them. I'd be all over a mag that holds 14 rounds, and could retain a smaller profile.

2) Minimum: 8

3) Maximum: No idea. I'm sure Mike knows what's workable, and what's not. I'll trust his judgment. Like I said, I'm not looking for a super high capacity mag. I just want a good size capacity, coupled with a smaller profile than a single-stack. YMMV

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1 - I'll be happy with whatever capacity it holds if Mike makes at least one that is roughly the length of a factory 8 round mag.

2 - 10

3 - 16

• 2 weeks later...