Another uncanny delivery time......

....ya know, I retired after 32 years with the Postal Service and I have no clue how Greg does it. Ordered a stock and receiver block extremely late on the 29th. Got an automatic (I assume) notification of order receipt. The next day at 9:24 in the morning the order had been shipped. Today it arrived here at 1:01pm. We have, BTW, the absolute worst PO service here you can imagine, letters typically take well over a week to get anywhere, so for this to occur is mind boggling.

Seriously, make Greg the Postmaster General 'cause he knows sumpin' 'bout de ol' PO!

Oh, by the way, I ordered a DPH stock and am completely impressed. Very, very nice!

Thank you sir!

• 2 weeks later...

When I placed my first order with CSS I wondered how long it would take to show up and was very surprised when I seen a package on my porch not 2 days later. Anything else I have ordered online (varying between different companies and products) it always seems to be a minimum of 5 days before I receive it. Greg deserves a thumbs up for the fast shipping.:up: