Before on other forums, I would mind selling to people that only had a few posts or even none. As long as they pay thru paypal and everything works out alright with the money they sent, it should be a win win... right? I see an overloaded paranoia here with some people not wanting to sell to low post count people... Why?

I can't imagine why someone would be hesitant to sell to someone with a low post count. As a seller, there's not a whole someone can do to screw you, aside from sending counterfeit money orders or something. But even in that case, I don't ship anything until the money order is cashed anyway.

I can understand why someone would be hesitant to buy from someone who isn't well known, been around for awhile, or has good feedback. But when you're selling something.....if the buyer pays and you have the funds in your hand, then there's nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

I can't imagine why someone would be hesitant to sell to someone with a low post count. As a seller, there's not a whole someone can do to screw you, aside from sending counterfeit money orders or something. But even in that case, I don't ship anything until the money order is cashed anyway.

I can understand why someone would be hesitant to buy from someone who isn't well known, been around for awhile, or has good feedback. But when you're selling something.....if the buyer pays and you have the funds in your hand, then there's nothing to worry about.

Whathesaidcopy.jpg

• Like 1

yeah same for me... And sure my post count is low lol but I contributed right? :cryss:

just kidding. but yeah. I have had a few people contact me about my md20 drums I have for sale. And a few of them have said, dont worry im good etc etc. Here is my feedback from so and so etc. I was like lolwut. :zorro:

wasnt related to me directly. Like I said I have drums forsale, but from me looking around people are like i joined to buy these etc.. Im like lolwut

what are you putting up for sale? PM me if you want.

A good deal of my clientele have low to no posts.

All payments have cleared so far. :up:

A local gun forum I belong to has a bunch of asses that have the policy "I will not buy from or sell to anyone with low post count"

Stupid policy in my opinion, a lot of people are like me, I lurk extensively but really dont have much to say to the arrogant asses LOL

Edited by waltham_41