Are you as excited about it as I am?!:rolleyes:

Ill still watch it just to see what kind of people they have on, Im sure itll be more drama BS like last time.

I guess tonite itll be about a civil war challenge that soldiers had to pass while using period weapons.

There are usually just a bunch of douchebags on the show IMHO. I actually went to a gun shop I had never been to today and they had a sign up telling customers about the new season and mentioning the fact that one of the guys that works in that shop will be on the show.

That would be right on par with my previous experience with the show as everyone who worked there is a douchbag. The last time I dealt with people that snobby and uppity was in high school and I had more experience and cooler shit than them too.021.gif

• Like 1

I'll admit, I watched some of the shows last season. At the time, my girl and I had just moved down here to SC and were still living with friends. They had DVR, so I would fast-forward to the shooting comps in each episode. Because as stupid as the drama was, the shooting comps they did looked fun as hell and I did like watching those. Like the season finale shooting comp. That looked like a shit ton of fun.

• Like 1

reading one shooters bio, noted they are USPSA "D" class in production

Qualifications for D class:

Show up @ at match.

Shoot in gereral direction of targets.

Go home.

Repeat 3 more times.

Bam! Instant D class (production no less)

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: