A bayonet for Saiga-12? Can you shot a slug when attached?

A question about bayonets for Saiga -12. Bayonets came to my mind after watching Youtube about charging boars ...

Visited dinzagarms. They say: AR15/M16 M9 bayonets can be used on the Saiga 12 shotguns. You will need a bayonet lug and a muzzle attachment. The front of our Saiga-12 and Saiga-20 '74 flash hiders and '74 muzzle brakes are sized correctly to hold the bayo.

So, my question is if polychokes hold the M9 bayo? Is it still possible to shoot slugs or buck shot with the M9 bayo attached?:killer: Risky? Unsafe?

Thank you.

A.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trust me, it 'looks' ultra dumb   Please don't do it!!!

Don't worry about me, ass-clown, I'll do what I wish, there is nothing any of you here will do about that. It's not like I run around with it, in fact, it was only on for that pic, it's more of an in

Posted Images

A question about bayonets for Saiga -12. Bayonets came to my mind after watching Youtube about charging boars ...

Visited dinzagarms. They say: AR15/M16 M9 bayonets can be used on the Saiga 12 shotguns. You will need a bayonet lug and a muzzle attachment. The front of our Saiga-12 and Saiga-20 '74 flash hiders and '74 muzzle brakes are sized correctly to hold the bayo.

So, my question is if polychokes hold the M9 bayo? Is it still possible to shoot slugs or buck shot with the M9 bayo attached?:killer: Risky? Unsafe?

Thank you.

A.

You don't need a muzzle attachment, the barrel's o.d. is slightly smaller than the bayo's i.d.

IMG_9921.jpg

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Let me guess. Its for mall zombies.

That's what I was thinking :lolol: A bayonet on a shotty (or any civilian owned gun), LOL

Some of the stuff civilians hang on their guns is mind boggling. We ain't in Iraq :ph34r:

Nope, just looks,

Trust me, it 'looks' ultra dumb

Please don't do it!!!

Don't worry about me, ass-clown, I'll do what I wish, there is nothing any of you here will do about that. It's not like I run around with it, in fact, it was only on for that pic, it's more of an inside joke, but you don't need to be trying to tell me what to do...

Edited by Caged
  • Like 3
Don't worry about me, ass-clown, I'll do what I wish, there is nothing any of you here will do about that. It's not like I run around with it, in fact, it was only on for that pic, it's more of an inside joke, but you don't need to be trying to tell me what to do...

Ass clown, huh? :lolol:

Dude, I am just f'n with ya...don't take it personally.

And here is what I am rocking..

LaserLyte-NAA-Pistol-Bayonet-1.jpg

Poser that ant tactical.

page19_blog_entry471_1.jpg

Poser that ant tactical.

page19_blog_entry471_1.jpg

It took me a while to even find the gun in that mess.

Hey everbody what ever happened to the porcupine bayonets, I managed to find one but would like another. If the fine people at Chaos or anyone else can help please reply or PM me.

What is a "porcupine" bayo?

Okay... I wasn't interested untill I saw a tacticool pitchfork...

Accualy want... Why? fuck if I have a clue.

its like me and my irrational want of gas chainsaw. i have no wood stove. i havent cut wood in years. and yet i still want one. a big one! :lolol: maybe a double blade chainsaw ala DOOM :devil: .

anyway back to the fun.

Hey everbody what ever happened to the porcupine bayonets, I managed to find one but would like another. If the fine people at Chaos or anyone else can help please reply or PM me.

To answer your question...

From what I understand from talking with Cameron they were a huge machining undertaking, and he was basicly making them for less than they were going for on market...

Thus... They died.

If you have one... Hold onto it!