A bayonet for Saiga-12? Can you shot a slug when attached?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trust me, it 'looks' ultra dumb   Please don't do it!!!

Don't worry about me, ass-clown, I'll do what I wish, there is nothing any of you here will do about that. It's not like I run around with it, in fact, it was only on for that pic, it's more of an in

Posted Images

Problem with chainsaws: they make noise. Great for intimidating the living, but to the undead they're a target beacon screaming Here I Am!

As fun as watching The Usual Old Crone Suspects have an apoplectic fit would be, Abomination is all about efficiency: stick the undead with the bayo to hold 'em in place, then a silver slug for the coup de grace.

Edited by Diamondback
  • Like 1

Microwave is probably too much... I am thnking to add a GPS, smartphone with voice recognition to call 911, a Taser and a couple of pepper cans. If run out of ammo, can still spray that charging boar.:cryss:

devgambler2.jpg

Where is the Microwave, coffee maker, and net launcher? Its just not worth it without the rest....although one May want to add the optional Tac-barrow to carry it in aswell.... :lolol:

(anyone else see this and think of that weird ass gun from one of the Beverly Hill's cop movies? :lolol: )

Edited by andy1