Where have all the Saigas Goooooooneooonnnn.

When I bought my Saiga 12 for 500 a week before the scare the retailer was saying his next batch would be 50 dollars more. I saw him last week selling Saigas for 7-800. I know he was still selling the old stock. Price was going to be bumped and scare has only made it worse. Good luck finding one

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

looked everywhere today. I literally have 30 websites bookmarked and they're all out of stock. found one place that has them. 725 bucks + 35 shipping no thanks. yes i looked on gunbroker.com but e

Got it! finally all that research paid off. Thank you everyone on this website! i really do appreciate it! whoooooooooooooo

The only distributor that has them has raised their price to dealers by $200. I have put off buying them because we would have to sell them for $629 to cover CC fees. I am not sure if the price will c

It makes me sick that K-VAR is doing that crap. But there is always some one willing to pay their price for one. It won't be me. I won't be buying anything from those bastards, but I'm sure they won't miss my money.

From what i've seen its happeneing everywhere. Not only are the prices way up on Gunbroker but the supply is dwindling. I would locate a few while at work and by the time i got home they would be sold.

I realize that it was my mistake to not buy one of these 2 years ago and ultimately i dont want to be without one.

Mid Jan I noticed them selling out everywhere except for the way overpriced ones... so I bought one off GB for $509 shipped. I'm sure the high sales volume of late is due to certain politicians pulling their "B" word shennanigans again.

EDIT: Just checked... the same GB seller I bought mine from is now getting nearly $700 each. I saw this coming with the news of a possible ban plus saw them all selling so quickly. So I bit the bullet and spent money I couldn't really afford right now but I was worried prices would only continue to rise.

Maybe this will all blow over and prices will drop again... perhaps even lower due to buyers already having bought them and sales temporarily dropping.

Edited by Mike1234567

I emailed RAAC Sat. about when they thought they would get more Saiga 12s in stock & this is what was emailed back to me.

James,

The current inventory of 109s is small. We are working of getting the 12 gauges coming again. It will be at least a month before we start to see them again.

Clyde Woods

Sales & Marketing

RAAC

I think I can wait a month or two before I have to have one. I just hope the price will stay close to what it was before all this price gouging going on.

Gotta tell you. It's not just dealers raising prices to gouge someone.

We're dealers and our cost went up to 570.00 plus shipping and fees. Consequently we had to raise the prices. We used to sell the 109 at 449-459. Now we pay over 100 dollars more per gun and can't get the 109s at all. Only 108s.

We have about 10 left and then we're done.

The only distributor that has them has raised their price to dealers by $200. I have put off buying them because we would have to sell them for $629 to cover CC fees. I am not sure if the price will come down anytime soon and I may have to get a few for now at this price. Email me if anyone is interested in these. Sales@CarolinaShootersSupply.com

• Like 1

The only distributor that has them has raised their price to dealers by $200. I have put off buying them because we would have to sell them for $629 to cover CC fees. I am not sure if the price will come down anytime soon and I may have to get a few for now at this price. Email me if anyone is interested in these. Sales@CarolinaShootersSupply.com

thanks for the info!

Hey guys, first post here. I got one yesterday for 600 cash at a gun show. There were only 2 at the whole show and one had the sights ground off and a vent rib looking thing brazed across the top of the gas tube to where the front bead should have been. I'm not sure what model that was. I read from someone above that Izhmash has flopped? What exactly happened with this? Aren't they one of the larger manufacturers in the former USSR?

I ordered mine back before Christmas for $480 out the door from my local Gunshop. I still haven't received it.

RAAC had their last container held up in Customs since 12-21. It was just released about two weeks ago.

The Distributor has upped the price by $200 to my dealer "after the fact" even though he has an invoice from

them for it at the previous price. We are waiting for the owner to come back from Florida to make a decision

to send me the Saiga or not.

The dealer has threatened to take all his business somewhere else ( along with other gunshops in the area)

if they don't come through with delivery at the original invoice price.

Another thing I am dealing with is the $100 deposit that my Dealer put on my CC. I came in two days after I

ordered the Saiga and paid cash for the whole thing. He has yet to properly credit my account for the deposit.

I disputed the charge with my CC company. The dealer didn't do anything on his part to confirm the chargeback.

So, the CC company rebilled me the $100. Which sent my account over the limit. I made a payment that they

posted two days after the rebill. ( I think they held up the payment until they did the rebill) The payment put me

back under my limit. The CC company then charged me an "over the limit fee" which has put my account back

over the limit again. So I am expecting them to hit me again with another "over the limit fee."

This dealer has told me three times that he took care of the charge with his bank. Nothing has shown up on my

account as of yet and this has been going on since Christmas.

I am calling Customer service for my CC company today and then I am going to the dealer and sit on him

until the credit to my account is posted with a transaction #. .

If this dealer thinks I put a "bad" reveiw of him on the internet before, when I just stated the facts of our dealings,

Wait until Friday and I still don't have my Saiga in my hands!

Malodave

Edited by MaloDave

MaloDave... if all you say is accurate then crediting your account of all those charges sould be easy enough. Be sure they remove all that crap from your record too. Oh... and SHRED those damned CC's!!:donatello:

that sucks malo. mine will be here wednesday, ordered two so i may have an extra one for sale. shoot me a PM. i already have two stiff offers though, so sorry if i refuse your offer.

Good to hear some are finding guns. No word yet form MAA, I bought one from them at AuctionArms and found out Friday that they didn't actually have the gun in stock, they put up an auction and then when one sells they order the gun. They had my payment and FFL info since the 1st. It sounded like that is normal buisness practice for them to auction guns they don't actualy have. It sounds a bit like FRAUD to me. On the bright side they haven't charged my CC yet. :cryss:

Good to hear some are finding guns. No word yet form MAA, I bought one from them at AuctionArms and found out Friday that they didn't actually have the gun in stock, they put up an auction and then when one sells they order the gun. They had my payment and FFL info since the 1st. It sounded like that is normal buisness practice for them to auction guns they don't actualy have. It sounds a bit like FRAUD to me. On the bright side they haven't charged my CC yet. :cryss:

Yeah I would not be happy about that.

what a way to do business.

what a way to do business.

Yeah that is some horseshit. What if you win the auction then walk past one at the gun store cuz you think you have one in the mail? Can you still cancel the order or will they claim you are in violation of the auction contract?

My local guy had 2 sitting on the rack last week, the other day I asked where did they go and he said that he put them in the back cause a ban will be coming! The bastard will prolly wait till some kind of shit comes down the tube and then sell them for more than he should.

Wow, just got an email from them, $999.99 Saiga 12 Do you think they are gouging the buyers a little bit???

And those are not even LRBHO models. Yea that's gouging. I've bought several other guns from J&G because they usually are the cheapest.

Notice it comes with a 5rd ProMag. Whats up with that?? I've always heard J&G will remove accessories or replace them with cheaper ones and resell them at higher prices.

Edited by drifter_r6