SGM customer service

Ok, bought a new 12 rnd sgm mag a couple weeks ago. Took it out to the local range to try out. Loaded a few rounds of buck shot. Shot one round, and the mag fell out of the gun.

At first I thought I didn't have it in all the way. After close inspection, I noticed the front lip had broken off in the gun. I sent an email to the manufacture last Friday. I have yet to hear back from them. Anyone have any good luck with their customer service? Or is this a lost cause?

Yea the same thing happened to my 7.62 mag. They responded fairly quickly. I included pictures of the failure. Mine broke in the same exact place. They need to reinforce the mag lip with metal. Here is the email they sent me:

Hi ********,

I apologize that this happened. Please return the magazine to the address below and I will send you out a replacement.

SGM Tactical LLC

2404 East Broadway Avenue

Maryville, TN 37804

Laurie

Customer Service

3+ weeks 5 Emails some BS about we ran out of the mag body we were going to send you. I looked up there phone number and was about to call.

To give them the benefit I was a bit of a jerk after my first 2 emails.

They ended up just sending me a whole new mag. The initital one was older gen and broke in a virgin Saiga loaded with 3inch 00 when it was about freezing out. Just about the perfect situation to break the front tab. BTW didnt know about 922r back then sorry.

Good luck