Taurus Revolver Parts

Alright, I need some help. I just purchased a Taurus 66 revolver that has some issues right out of the box. I've always been a fan of Taurus products, but recently everything I've bought from them has been slightly screwed up. This gun had an issue with timing and binding of the yoke. I just fixed the binding problem with a little hand-fitting. Now, I need an un-messed-around-with factory hand to correct the timing problem. I spoke with Taurus earlier, and they want the gun sent back to them. I don't trust the "gunsmiths" at Taurus, so I just want the part so I can fix it the right way.

I've already tried Numrich, but their out of stock on the part I need. So does anyone know of a good source of factory Taurus parts?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem with my Taurus Model 86. I've contacted Taurus USA, Taurus Europe (since I purchased the gun there at a Rod and Gun club), and Taurus Brazil with no avail. I've looked on gunbroker, and someone had parts, but not the ones I was looking for. I've checked gun shows, local shops, and contacted some other folks I know to see if they had anything. Nothing. Good luck on your search, we both need it. :lolol: