WTB russian wood furniture

I'm looking for the full set of buttstock, pistol grip and handguard. They must be for a saiga-12. It is an for an aesthetic, so I reserve the right to be picky (they should match and be in good shape). If you have a set, PM me with the price that would make you consider selling. For reference:

saiga12_oak.jpg

why dont you guys just buy some timbersmith or Iron wood designs?they are american made so it counts as a 922r compliance part. ask them to make it for your S12. You could also have Paulyski mod the lower HG and you could get a lower HG retainer for the S12 from dinzag and go that route. Or you could get http://store.carolin...2-20-OEM/Detail . I have one for mine and its nice. I threw a bulgy stock on there with it and they looked really good. Here is an old pic I just took for some reason:

post-24335-0-29424800-1297352963_thumb.jpg

as far as the venting goes, Id maybe see if Lone Star Arms works with wood? WaffenSchmied does some sick venting on the polymer handguards.

Good Luck

Edited by AZG

I might end up going with Ironwood. I'm getting tired of waiting for rusmilitary.com to get them back in stock. I pre-ordered them 6 months ago and have talked to Oleg several times but he doesn't seem sure he'll get some in anytime soon. I don't want to pick up the handguard from carolina shooters supply because I want a matched set. Anyway, thanks for the replies guys. I'm holding out until the end of this month at which time I'll probably just break down and order a set from ironwood.

I might end up going with Ironwood. I'm getting tired of waiting for rusmilitary.com to get them back in stock. I pre-ordered them 6 months ago and have talked to Oleg several times but he doesn't seem sure he'll get some in anytime soon. I don't want to pick up the handguard from carolina shooters supply because I want a matched set. Anyway, thanks for the replies guys. I'm holding out until the end of this month at which time I'll probably just break down and order a set from ironwood.

Does Ironwood do custom work, or can you only order what they have in stock? I'm looking for a dark wood or black laminate set for a 410 w/o gas conversion.

• 12 years later...

Как купить шкаф из массива древесины недорого от производителя?

Шкаф – удобная и продуманная до мелочей система хранения вещей. Одним из лучших материалов является массив натуральной древесины. Мебель из него получается надежной, долговечной, функциональной и красивой. Если хотите купить шкафы из массива древесины, но не знаете, на что обращать внимание в первую очередь, приглашаем к прочтению обзора.

Плюсы шкафов из массива

Натуральное дерево – материал экологичный, безопасный, долговечный, красивый, универсальный. Мебель из него делали уже в древние времена.

Массив древесины бывает двух типов:

• Цельным – сплошное покрытие, подойдет для проектирования мебели премиального класса, изделия имеют высокую цену.
  • Клееным – получают из кусков материала. Отдельные фрагменты (ламели) склеивают послойно. Ценность клееного массива ниже, чем цельного, но визуальные, прочностные характеристики тоже высокие. Рекомендуем присмотреться к этому варианту в целях экономии.

Кстати, шкафы из клееного массива имеют повышенную устойчивость по отношению к неблагоприятным внешним факторам, равномерно распределяют нагрузки на разные части изделий. Само сырье может быть сращенным либо цельноламельным.

https://мебельная-фабрика-массив.рф/shkafy/