• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe there's already at least one thread started for people who feel the need to pick Will's show apart like this. Why can't people just watch TV and get the things they DO like out of it. It's a

Shame on you. You should know better than to have "thoughts" contrary to the herd. Even if this general forum says "any topic is welcome here." It is really not. If you don't join in the circle jerk h

You need to realize that an episode is only 20 minutes in film length so there really isn't much time to develop a short story line that flows with the "build". Taking valuable time to go through the

Love the show for what it is and good to see someone from the forum get some time in the spot light. It's also good to see people with the guns and weapons he has on his show come off as god ol fun loving Americans (same southern charm as the old "Dukes of Hazard" with guns.

Speaking of charm, where the hell is the chick from this thread-saving this one to up the ratings :rolleyes:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=56127

• Like 1

I answered your question from post #10 (wasn't even directed towards Greylupo).

"How come every time someone criticizes Sons Of Guns, the hive mind takes it as a personal insult to Will/Red Jacket? "

you asked, I answered.

You answered to:

"Why do we jump all over you when you bad mouth Will? "

Which does not even make sense, because my comment was about criticism of the show being an entirely different thing from trash talk about the guy/his guns. Seems like you are quite defensive, all over nothing. But that's a different story for a different place. Good day.

Ya know.. it almost seems you are only here to stir the turd and aggravate folks....

Love the show for what it is and good to see someone from the forum get some time in the spot light. It's also good to see people with the guns and weapons he has on his show come off as god ol fun loving Americans (same southern charm as the old "Dukes of Hazard" with guns.

Speaking of charm, where the hell is the chick from this thread-saving this one to up the ratings :rolleyes:

I wanna see some more of this girl on the left!:

RJFHalloweenPC2.jpg

Now that's a good question! Talk about a ratings explosion!

I gave up TV for New Years in 2009/2010, so I can't watch it.:cryss: Does anyone know where "on the line" a guy could see it??

I think it is a "given" that any show about any of our businesses would not be very much like "real" reality. I work in a tattoo shop and I can tell you how far out of "reality" those Tattoo shows are.

I'm just glad someone familiar is on one of these types of shows. As long as it is positive exposure to our interest in firearms as something other than a "Gangsta's" weapon! It seems cool to me. I just know to take it with a grain of salt.

Edited by RobRez

It's become more and more apparent over time that there is a real problem in our midst.......

There's a core group here on the Forum that seems to be extremely frustrated that they can't get the majority of our members to agree with their line of thought. They use the terms "herd" and "hive" regarding the majority of the members here as a result of their apparent inability to bring us to their line of thought.

I truly hate it that they feel suppressed in their efforts to "educate" the rest of us to more enlightened approaches to all aspects of life.

Gladly, there are far more of us than of them, and as is usually the case, a majority generally sets the tone for the body.

The continued turd-stirring and trolling and general condescension toward the body of the Forum will lead inevitably to a hard resolution, I'm sure......... Can't happen soon enough.

• Like 6

I have been wondering how these people get their stamps within a few days. Someone please enlighten me.

I believe that some of the folks they sell to are either LEO/Military or other Title II dealers.

There was the civilian that wanted a SBS Saiga 12 for "deer hunting this weekend", and was told politely that it would be several months before the paperwork would be ready. Dude stormed off all pissy.

Ya know.. it almost seems you are only here to stir the turd and aggravate folks....

Well, I'm awfully sorry you get that idea.

Thankfully, a lot of others don't.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=56719

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=53873

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=58798

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=57483

I could go on, but you get my point.

I have been wondering how these people get their stamps within a few days. Someone please enlighten me.

I believe that some of the folks they sell to are either LEO/Military or other Title II dealers.

There was the civilian that wanted a SBS Saiga 12 for "deer hunting this weekend", and was told politely that it would be several months before the paperwork would be ready. Dude stormed off all pissy.

Makes sense now.

Well, I'm awfully sorry you get that idea.

Thankfully, a lot of others don't.

http://forum.saiga-1...showtopic=56719

http://forum.saiga-1...showtopic=53873

http://forum.saiga-1...showtopic=58798

http://forum.saiga-1...showtopic=57483

I could go on, but you get my point.

But, you run off more folks than you help....

that's what we all are supposed to do.. contribute POSITIVELY to the forum...

Helping a few folks out is so excuse for excessive douchebaggery.

I have one nitpick:

Apparently, 60% of their business is Saiga work and yet, they don't correctly pronounce either "Saiga" or "Kalashnikov". I keep hearing them say "SAY-gah" (with stress on "say") and "Kah-leash-nee-koff". The correct pronunciations are "Sigh-gah" (with stress on the "gah) and "Kah-lush-nee-koff".

I suspect that it is because they are Americans, if you listen closely you can pick it up in a lot of their pronuncianiation... :lolol:

Edited by Azrial
  • Like 1

FWIW, Tony (Tromix) replied in the SOG bashing thread on Arfcom, and replied to the comments about the show being scripted:

I'm not sure where that "scripted" comment came from, but that is not an accurate statement. In fact, while I was on the show, I was never told at anytime what to say. There was absolutely no script. The flow of the show was planned out ahead of course or it would just be a mismash of crap, but there was no script. Lets make that clear right now, OK?

Tony Rumore

Tromix

I can personally confirm Tony's comments.

They may try to get the people on the show to say certain things but Will tells them where to get off.

They did not tell me what to say, only where to stand. :D

Some thing is better then nothing. The show will have it's hiccups and hopefully will continue to improve. Me, I would rather watch SOG then Jersey Shore or house wives any night.. From one Jar head to another, he's got my support until he goes off the air. Semper Fi. From a very small firearms repair shop on a dirt road in northern Vermont

• Like 1

Seems CK was trying to clear up the shit stirring to me. I dunno, it would be great if we could stop picking at each other over petty shit. I think all the repeat threads is making everyone hostile. If any of you need to talk it out maturely I will be in chat waiting.

• Like 1

Thank you b0. Like I said, I am really not trying to stir any shit or piss people off. There is definitely an abundance of repeat topics and I can see why that is frustrating a lot of people. Juggs, seriously, no disrespect was intended and I'm sorry you felt there was.

Edited by Classy Kalashnikov

I don't see what the problem is here. If you don't like this type of show, simply say you don't without singling this particular show out. Everyone has a right to an opinion.

I would bet the reason they seem 'scripted' on the show is they are average normal people that have cameras following them everywhere. If you can do that without seeming 'scripted', them move to Hollywood. They pay big bucks for that.

Keep up the good work guys. You will forever remain in my heart for what you did for that vet. Awesome! :super:

• Like 2

FWIW, Tony (Tromix) replied in the SOG bashing thread on Arfcom, and replied to the comments about the show being scripted:

I'm not sure where that "scripted" comment came from, but that is not an accurate statement. In fact, while I was on the show, I was never told at anytime what to say. There was absolutely no script. The flow of the show was planned out ahead of course or it would just be a mismash of crap, but there was no script. Lets make that clear right now, OK?

Tony Rumore

Tromix

I can personally confirm Tony's comments.

They may try to get the people on the show to say certain things but Will tells them where to get off.

They did not tell me what to say, only where to stand. :D

So are you and Tony going to be on this season's episodes? It seems a lot of the stuff was filmed a long time ago, because I recall a lot of the things on the show being talked about on this very board, quite some time ago. I assume you guys who were invited to be on the show, and the RJ crew can't give out too much info on upcoming episodes, but I'm still curious.

SOG seems kinda...fake...kinda... super scripted.

Tony Rumore

Tromix

I was reading through it and seems like the bashing is strong on that thread lol. As more as I got to the end it seems like most of them are generally butt hurt that they aren't doing the basic mall ninja things with ARs and nothing else. Also seems as though they want uptight serious dudes to be on the show cause its like they don't like for gun owners to joke around.

I have watched the show, and there were few parts I actually enjoyed, and alot of parts that I did not, so I will not watch it anymore...I dont enjoy most reality shows, so it wasn't much of a suprise that I wouldn't like this one...Thats all I have to say on this matter...That is JMHO

And how exactly was I douche bag? For telling people not to get all mad at Lupo over nothing?

You gotta be the dumbest mother fucker I've ever met classy. You still don't get it. Nobody was giving Greylupo shit, I was talking to you. I actually happen to really enjoy Greylupos opinion, he's had some worth while things to say on here. Sure, you've done some tech stuff, but the other 90% of stuff you write on here is crap, plain and simple. And as far as answering your question, don't get butt hurt over it, you asked a question I answered that question. Now you wanna battle, fair enough, lets not waste anymore of anyones time on here. Send me a PM as to why your the coolest motherfucker in the world and why I should back down and be a meek little bitch when people talk shit about people I respect, and maybe just maybe I'll put a darth vader helmet on and hang out with you and your crew......most likely not though, so save the keystrokes.

• Like 5

And how exactly was I douche bag? For telling people not to get all mad at Lupo over nothing?

You gotta be the dumbest mother fucker I've ever met classy. You still don't get it. Nobody was giving Greylupo shit, I was talking to you. I actually happen to really enjoy Greylupos opinion, he's had some worth while things to say on here. Sure, you've done some tech stuff, but the other 90% of stuff you write on here is crap, plain and simple. And as far as answering your question, don't get butt hurt over it, you asked a question I answered that question. Now you wanna battle, fair enough, lets not waste anymore of anyones time on here. Send me a PM as to why your the coolest motherfucker in the world and why I should back down and be a meek little bitch when people talk shit about people I respect, and maybe just maybe I'll put a darth vader helmet on and hang out with you and your crew......most likely not though, so save the keystrokes.

Well this thread has progressed pretty much as expected. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

So are you and Tony going to be on this season's episodes? It seems a lot of the stuff was filmed a long time ago, because I recall a lot of the things on the show being talked about on this very board, quite some time ago. I assume you guys who were invited to be on the show, and the RJ crew can't give out too much info on upcoming episodes, but I'm still curious.

My participation was completely unplanned.

And yes, I signed a non-disclosure.

From what I saw, they film damn near everything going on so I am sure a lot ends up being edited down.

I can't say for sure how much until they air certain segments.