We've all heard about them, seen them, hell even bought them. Movies to watches, purses to parts.

But now they've gone to far, FAKE FOOD!!!! Rice, Eggs, Flour.......

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/report-china-fake-rice-plastic/

My linkhttp://opinion.globaltimes.cn/commentary/2010-07/547591.html

My linkhttp://china.globaltimes.cn/society/2010-07/551672.html

Probable shoulda posted in the funnys, cause it kinda is.

But it does make you think of what your eating, like the commercial beef patties thing.

• Like 2

There was a story recently about powdered milk in china that they cut with powdered plastic. It killed a bunch of kids.

As food prices rise, we may see more of this hit out shores as well. Where do you think a bunch of our beef jerky and other processed foods are coming from? The last one I remember was the Castlebury's hot dog chili that was Chinese made, and pulled from US shelves due to non-food grade ingredients, and the whole poison pet food thing with Iams and the discount foods that they made with pesticide laced field seed grain.

Interesting times...

• Like 1

There was a story recently about powdered milk in china that they cut with powdered plastic. It killed a bunch of kids.

As food prices rise, we may see more of this hit out shores as well. Where do you think a bunch of our beef jerky and other processed foods are coming from? The last one I remember was the Castlebury's hot dog chili that was Chinese made, and pulled from US shelves due to non-food grade ingredients, and the whole poison pet food thing with Iams and the discount foods that they made with pesticide laced field seed grain.

Interesting times...

At least the Chinese had the proper penalty, they executed those responsible. But you are correct more of this crap comes in everyday. Checking labels is a must

There's far too much crap like this coming out of China to be anything but deliberate.

Lead paint on children's toys, fish tainted with sewage, snow globes filled with flammable liquid, Aqua-dots contaminated with gamma-hydroxy butyrate (date rape drug), toxic drywall, lead glazed pottery, forged UL stickers on unsafe items causing fires in homes, etc. The list is endless.

OK, now jump in and shit on this thread too.

Edited by patriot

Not a conspiracy, just cost cutting. Food grade grain is more expensive than surplus seed grain already treated with pesticide. The lead based paint is cheaper... etc.

It's common in more places than China. Look at the corner cutting that caused the Union Carbide explosion and disaster in India. It doesn't take a conspiracy.

• Like 2

Not a conspiracy, just cost cutting. Food grade grain is more expensive than surplus seed grain already treated with pesticide. The lead based paint is cheaper... etc.

It's common in more places than China. Look at the corner cutting that caused the Union Carbide explosion and disaster in India. It doesn't take a conspiracy.

+1

OMG, someone call "911!" I think this is the big one, vision blurring, pulse racing, tingling in my left arm. Is it a heart attack or did I just agree with Heath :haha::haha:

Edited by GeorgiaPD

+1

OMG, someone call "911!" I think this is the big one, vision blurring, pulse racing, tingling in my left arm. Is it a heart attack or did I just agree with Heath :haha::haha:

It happens.

Face it, we are a group of guys who build AK47 shotguns in our homes. I bet we all have more in common with each other than we do with 90% of the rest of the population.

It's why we fight like brothers.

• Like 5