I got my FFL back in July 2010 and have set up dealer accounts with many gun distributors but am having an issue finding distributors that are active in Saiga Guns. I know Russian American Armory Company list Saiga distributors but was needing a little help from the experienced FFL dealers on which distributors are the most active with these weapons. I am set up with RSR Group and they list all Saiga Firearms but have none in stock and told me that they have not placed an order for any new inventory in the future. I am also set up with LM Burney and they show Saiga Frearms but again do not have any in stock and do not know when they will get more. I know availabiltiy is limited but I am looking for some guidance on who to use for acquiring Saiga Firearms.

I got my FFL back in July 2010 and have set up dealer accounts with many gun distributors but am having an issue finding distributors that are active in Saiga Guns. I know Russian American Armory Company list Saiga distributors but was needing a little help from the experienced FFL dealers on which distributors are the most active with these weapons. I am set up with RSR Group and they list all Saiga Firearms but have none in stock and told me that they have not placed an order for any new inventory in the future. I am also set up with LM Burney and they show Saiga Frearms but again do not have any in stock and do not know when they will get more. I know availabiltiy is limited but I am looking for some guidance on who to use for acquiring Saiga Firearms.

I talked with our RSR rep last week ,and he said he thinks RAA is done, but they have one more lot of 200 S-12s on order. I would call them and put your name on the list. We are down for 5 of them. Im also looking for a good source,but my rep says he thinks they are trying to put the kybosh on importation. Who knows...we've heard it all before.

try calling Blaine at Atlantic first 410-352-5183

I know they didnt have any in stock last month, but you can try Ellet Brothers 800-845-3711 or Bill Hicks might be sitting on some 800-223-0702

after that, you are looking at going further down the food chain for stock (aka dealer retail prices)

• 4 months later...