NOOBIE!!! But Smart Enuff to order from CSS!!!

I may be a Saiga 12 NOOBIE!!! But Smart Enuff to order from CSS!!!!!! Carolina Shooters Supply is Freaking Great!!!!!!! Anyone Looking for Good prices, Good Products, And Extremely SUPREME Service needs only go to Greg Q. at the CarolinaShootersSupply.com, problem solved! Now there are several other folks out there and sure some of them are great too, and may get some of my money also, but I know for a fact the service at CSS is SUPERB and Greg answered alot of questions and will Continue to get my business and be the first place I look!

Edited by Guns Are Great

Hey Greg! Little more Follow up! Got all my Conversion basically complete following your videos! I even did my bolt hold open notch so as to remove the safety! All I need now is more ammo! shot 80 rounds in about 5min today even got some cheap 8 shot winchester to cycle extended periods! so by sat. lunch this puppy will be broke in! will be getting more stuff soon, as soon as i decide on a vertical gip and rail and brake!! thanks for your help! the CSS trigger guard is amazing! looks awsome and bolts on like super smooth! your kits givess folks way too much motivaion and confidence!

I may be a Saiga 12 NOOBIE!!! But Smart Enuff to order from CSS!!!!!! Carolina Shooters Supply is Freaking Great!!!!!!! Anyone Looking for Good prices, Good Products, And Extremely SUPREME Service needs only go to Greg Q. at the CarolinaShootersSupply.com, problem solved! Now there are several other folks out there and sure some of them are great too, and may get some of my money also, but I know for a fact the service at CSS is SUPERB and Greg answered alot of questions and will Continue to get my business and be the first place I look!

Hey Greg! Little more Follow up! Got all my Conversion basically complete following your videos! I even did my bolt hold open notch so as to remove the safety! All I need now is more ammo! shot 80 rounds in about 5min today even got some cheap 8 shot winchester to cycle extended periods! so by sat. lunch this puppy will be broke in! will be getting more stuff soon, as soon as i decide on a vertical gip and rail and brake!! thanks for your help! the CSS trigger guard is amazing! looks awsome and bolts on like super smooth! your kits givess folks way too much motivaion and confidence!

Glad you like everything. The guns are a fun easy project.

Thanks for the business

• 2 months later...