Needed - Sporter Stocks and FCGs Discarded by Conversions

Hello all,

I'm planning on building a few sporter style AKMs and am in need of any sporter bits you've discarded during your conversions. I'm interested in FCGs from the more common 7.62x39 mm and the less common .308/7.62x51 mm rifles. Wood stocks, if you've got them, would be ideal, but plastic stocks are fine.

Moderators - if this is in the wrong spot, please move it to a more appropriate area.

-R

You should make a couple more posts asking for these in the Saiga 12/20/410 sections, since they use the same stocks! I would completely avoid the WTB (thats: Wanted To Buy) section of the forum tho, you'd most likely not get any responses there.

Edited by Mullet Man

You should make a couple more posts asking for these in the Saiga 12/20/410 sections, since they use the same stocks! I would completely avoid the WTB (thats: Wanted To Buy) section of the forum tho, you'd most likely not get any responses there.

Much appreciated Mullet Man. I'll do just that. I've been told that WTB section was a waste of time, but I'm letting the mods know I'm trying not to be too much of a nuisance.

-R

I have moved all your threads on the subject to the WTB section and simply left a link up to the original section. Then I merged your threads, and deleted duplicate entries.

You do not need to whore yourself out in every individual section.