Needed - Sporter Stocks and FCGs Discarded by Conversions

Hello all,

I'm planning on building a few sporter style AKMs and am in need of any sporter bits you've discarded during your conversions. I'm interested in FCGs from the more common 7.62x39 mm and the less common .308/7.62x51 mm rifles. Wood stocks, if you've got them, would be ideal, but plastic stocks are fine.

Moderators - if this is in the wrong spot, please move it to a more appropriate area.

-R

I've got a few stocks off 5.45x39, .308 and a 7.62x39 rifle and probably have fcg parts. Probably 5 butt stocks in all. Any of the calibers are probably identical. All polymer. Probably fit a number of them in a USPS flat rate box. email me through the site if you need them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I'm planning on building a few sporter style AKMs and am in need of any sporter bits you've discarded during your conversions. I'm interested in FCGs from the more common 7.62x39 mm and the less common .308/7.62x51 mm rifles. Wood stocks, if you've got them, would be ideal, but plastic stocks are fine.

Moderators - if this is in the wrong spot, please move it to a more appropriate area.

-R

Ive got 4 sporter stocks $40 shipped to you if you like?