looking to get a sweet rifle

I am embarrassed to say I don't know what you are talking about. I was about to get an FAL ($600) and a new AK ($300) when I came across this AR-15 and figured quality was beter than quantity. Also, my gun cabinet is getting full! ..but I consider that a good thing. :D So I paid about the same money, just on the one gun. Really, all I know about it is what I posted with the picture.

Edited by KySoldier

ok, i really just meant something i can punch paper at from long distances (all i have right now is a .22 and a 20GA). i am thinking a .223 would be slamtastic. i dont want and cant afford an AR15 or a Mini14 so a saiga with my existing koba sounds really fun!

god thinking about it gets me excited... might be able to go make a purchase in two weeks

Bvamp: I don't know, I'm away from it right now and can't check. The only bad thing I've found so far is when I asked if it came with a mag the dealer said "yeah." Well, it is a 10rd mag that's in it in the pic <_< Now I have to buy more mags, but I guess it's cool.

Question: I'm looking to get a drum...I know the beta c-mag is way out, but what is the going rate for the "Ninety Rounder?" Lowest I've seen online is $200!