What gun case do you have?

I felt a little funny about driving around with my S-12 wrapped in a towel sitting in my lap as my friend drove us to the range. We also had about another 12 guns in the back of the truck. Can you imagine if we were to get pulled over! Here officer....you might want to see this. Hands in the air! Get down on the ground now! We made it to the range without a hitch and shot the hell out of it.

I'm new to this gun and it is AWESOME! I've got it converted w/all the bells and whistles. Done myself thanks to the many involved with this firearm. It measures 41 3/4" x 13" with the choke and 10 round mag. It measures 38 3/4 " x 13 w/out the choke. I've got to keep the mag in since I'm in California. I also need to add a little space to make sure it fits. I'm thinking a 42 x 13.5 or so. I'd like to get an olive drab or camo case for it. I prefer a hard case but it's not mandatory.

I've looked around and the only thing that comes to mind is the Pelican storm case. Problem is...it's damn expensive. I'll go with it of I can't find anything else.

Anyway, what case do you guys use?

Thanks for your help with this and thanks for all the great reading I've had on this site.

Can you imagine if we were to get pulled over! Here officer....you might want to see this. Hands in the air! Get down on the ground now!

Anyway, what case do you guys use?

:lolol:

We got pulled over by a Trooper on the highway on the way to the range because my P.O. buddy didn't have a front plate on his car. We were in his Mustang with the top down. We had about 10 machineguns and tons of mags and ammo all piled up in the backseat, all exposed without cases.

Trooper comes up to the car, and my buddy told him he was a cop. Trooper looks at the backseat and says "how many machineguns do you guys have?"

Me, my buddy and the trooper laughed. He didn't even ask to see paperwork, and didn't give us a ticket either. Guy was super cool.

I don't even own a gun case, I always just pile them up in my trunk. And yes, all my guns are scratched to sh*t, LOL.

Edited by C&S Metall-Werkes