V-plug with KA puck???

Having some low brass FTE issues with my new RandR targets tactical gun. Have 150 rounds thru it now and still having about 2-3 FTEs per 12 rnd mag with cheap low brass on setting 2. Ports are not the problem. I ordered a KA puck and V-plug. Also a reduced recoil spring just in case. Works fine on hi brass 00 buck setting 1 stock plug.

I have done a search and cant find anything relating to Vplug with KA puck. Lots of info about gunfixer plug and KA puck. I went with a V-plug because it works nicely in my stock arsenal s12.

I'm thinking the KA puck alone should solve my problem but i like the convenience of the v plug.

Any issues with the combo of KA and Vplug?

Edited by BullF-16

Well took out the RandR targets gun again yesterday with the new parts. I put in the V-plug and emptied a couple mags of remington heavy dove 7 1/2 shot. I had an FTE with each mag. I put in the KA puck and shot a hundred rounds of various low brass cheapo specials. Not a single problem. I think the KA puck definitely helped my reliability issue.

Didnt need the reduced power recoil spring

Edited by BullF-16