Chaos Extended Quad Rail

I've got an extra extend top rail. But that won't do you any good without the bottom.

What would you want for it? I have found the Tri-Rail in stock but not the extended top rail.

I believe if you order the tri-rail and top rail seperatly that won't give you a quad rail, if you look closely there are verticle "fins" with vents on the tri-rail; it's meant to stand on its own as a unit and dosen't mate up with the top-rail. If I could guess I imagine Chaos is really hitting thier new titan rail production hard and perhaps will get back to everything else after the titan is in full swing.

I've got an extra extend top rail. But that won't do you any good without the bottom.

What would you want for it? I have found the Tri-Rail in stock but not the extended top rail.

I believe if you order the tri-rail and top rail seperatly that won't give you a quad rail, if you look closely there are verticle "fins" with vents on the tri-rail; it's meant to stand on its own as a unit and dosen't mate up with the top-rail. If I could guess I imagine Chaos is really hitting thier new titan rail production hard and perhaps will get back to everything else after the titan is in full swing.

Are you sure, It looks like you take those off and the top rail mounts with the same screws.

Edited by G-30

Well, If you can remove the fins then I'de say your right, but, the price for the extended top rail + the tri-rail is much more, even with sale prices, than just buying the quad rail. I own the extended quad so I can't say for sure if the Tri-rail is adjustable.

Well It will end up being about $50.00 more but that is what happens if you want these items now.