I really wonder if you guys know how to deal! I may have to write a article on the art of the deal when it comes to gun shows! :lolol:

I most always get a deal better then I could on the Internet! With a gun show you have multiple vendors selling the same article, there is no argument of support, or a better product. Unless a vendor is lucky enough to have the only item of that type there, or there is price fixing in place, how can you not get the best deal?

There is only the bottom line. I am going to buy from the vendor that gives me the best price, period.

None of the pricks I meet at the shows want to haggle. It's "take it or leave it" usually accompanied by a assload of bad attitude. With the net I can surf through dozens of sites if I need to, and I still see good deals advertised in the Shotgun News on a regular basis.

The last long arm I bought was a brand new DSA STG58 from AIM Surplus. I paid $995 plus shipping for it. In my opinion that was a hell of a deal. BTW, I've never even seen a FAL at a gunshow I've gone to. Maybe it's just me, but I have no interest in haggling with assholes...

I saw 3 FALs at the last gunshow I went too at the Farmers Market. One was $1000 and nice, an STG kit that looked like a Pro had built it on an DSA Type2 receiver. The berrel had been cut back to 16' and it had a muzzle break that was set up to take a can. I tried to get my buddy that was with me to buy it, he is always talking about getting a FAL. But, it is just that, talk.

Come up to the Gwenette Show, it is a big one, or the East Atlanta. They are my two favorite!

BTW, if you don't like debating assholes, why are you still here? :lolol:

I really wonder if you guys know how to deal! I may have to write a article on the art of the deal when it comes to gun shows! :lolol:

I most always get a deal better then I could on the Internet! With a gun show you have multiple vendors selling the same article, there is no argument of support, or a better product. Unless a vendor is lucky enough to have the only item of that type there, or there is price fixing in place, how can you not get the best deal?

There is only the bottom line. I am going to buy from the vendor that gives me the best price, period.

None of the pricks I meet at the shows want to haggle. It's "take it or leave it" usually accompanied by a assload of bad attitude. With the net I can surf through dozens of sites if I need to, and I still see good deals advertised in the Shotgun News on a regular basis.

The last long arm I bought was a brand new DSA STG58 from AIM Surplus. I paid $995 plus shipping for it. In my opinion that was a hell of a deal. BTW, I've never even seen a FAL at a gunshow I've gone to. Maybe it's just me, but I have no interest in haggling with assholes...

I saw 3 FALs at the last gunshow I went too at the Farmers Market. One was $1000 and nice, an STG kit that looked like a Pro had built it on an DSA Type2 receiver. The berrel had been cut back to 16' and it had a muzzle break that was set up to take a can. I tried to get my buddy that was with me to buy it, he is always talking about getting a FAL. But, it is just that, talk.

Come up to the Gwenette Show, it is a big one, or the East Atlanta. They are my two favorite!

BTW, if you don't like debating assholes, why are you still here? :lolol:

HA! :lol: Didn't say anything about not enjoying DEBATING with assholes Azrial, it's the haggling with them I avoid! Always wondered about the Gwinnette and East Atlanta shows, will have to check them out now. It's the Eastman show at the Cobb Civic Center I usually go to, and I have yet to be impressed by it....

Gun shows around here are still $5 to get into, so it is worth just that to check out the weird old guns they bring.

As far as killing shows, I haven't seen many great deals in the past few years, but I have found a reasonable amount of luck with "Would you take..." while showing them that $ in my hand. My regular gun shop gives me great deals on firearms that are unlikely to be matched so I am pretty loyal to them. Heck, the only place other than that shop I have bought a gun from is this web site!!

I usually get bulk ammo and magazines at the shows. I actually found some awesome handmade hunting knives lately.

Edited by RobRez

I was looking for 3 things @700 tables took 40 minutes to scan them all (bumping into 300 asshats in the meantime)

no bulk ammo X1

No modern AK side rail mounts X2

No modern reflex holo red dot cheap optics X3

All these things existed 3 years ago

Mind you this 30 round ak mags $35

Empty ammo cans 15$+

Edited by sufi pirate