Here is my simple home-made solution for a gun rack in my Toyota 4runner. Testing this one out for now, before I make another for the driver side. Keeps it out of the way yet handy. I put an inner tube over the hooks I made. I really bugs me that the gun is not quite level, but it is easy enough to make another hook. What do you think?

post-16191-0-45247000-1297720140_thumb.jpg

post-16191-0-57275100-1297720156_thumb.jpg

post-16191-0-02722000-1297720166_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I think it looks great but arent toy worried about somebody stealing it?

Not too worried. Pretty much for transport to and from fun, and hunting and camping.

I am in Montana and there is pretty much a gun in every truck and always one on my belt!!:lolol:

Yes a bungy or snap strap is in the future. I just couldn't wait to post.

Yes, you will notice the awesome Saiga 7.63x39 that now loves it's new home in the country where it can ride in freedom at any time in my rig! It is like a dog that can be off leash.

Heck, it is legal for me to walk around town with that baby over my shoulder if I wanted.

Ahhhhhh, freedom....summer fun, here I come!

Note: I will make my hold-down strap lockable!!

• Like 3

Not too worried. Pretty much for transport to and from fun, and hunting and camping.

I am in Montana and there is pretty much a gun in every truck and always one on my belt!!:lolol:

Yes, you will notice the awesome Saiga 7.63x39 that now loves it's new home in the country where it can ride in freedom at any time in my rig! It is like a dog that can be off leash.

Heck, it is legal for me to walk around town with that baby over my shoulder if I wanted.

Must be nice to live in a nice place like that. Ive had my cars broken into twice the last 4 years :eek:

Must be nice to live in a nice place like that. Ive had my cars broken into twice the last 4 years :eek:

It is awesome! It's like being in another world! Montana is a great place to be. Most law abiding citizens owns a firearm of some sort, and it is an open carry state, so "Guns are everywhere" and ......Surprise!....we have a Very low crime rate here. Quite the opposite of what they try to do in places like California, eh?

Not enough E-Z victims around here. Also folks here are very considerate and friendly....strange huh?

Edited by RobRez
  • Like 2

It is awesome! It's like being in another world! Montana is a great place to be. Most law abiding citizens owns a firearm of some sort, and it is an open carry state, so "Guns are everywhere" and ......Surprise!....we have a Very low crime rate here. Quite the opposite of what they try to do in places like California, eh?

Not enough E-Z victims around here. Also folks here are very considerate and friendly....strange huh?

Shit if you guys got some nice loking ladies I might have to move!