lots of new members

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is it me or are we getting ALOT of new members? to all the new guys. WELCOME! . congradulations on youre new hobby/obsession. the saiga 12 is an awsome shotgun, and with a little work can be one of

Your too kind psl sniper (others too) this is great advise that applies to the entire forum.   I'm in education and have noticed a rapidly growing trend towards instant gratification and entitlement

Welcome to the forum and with that avatar, please post alot.

dangerously close to becoming the coolest guys on the internet if it wasnt for the noobs clogging my internet,classic!!

are we worried that the internet is gonna be full?

did you just qoute...yourself? :zorro:

Not exactly, but I did hear a rumor that there's an upcoming shortage of internet ink. Guess I'd better stock up on digital pencils.

dangerously close to becoming the coolest guys on the internet if it wasnt for the noobs clogging my internet,classic!!

I'm more concerned about reading the same thing over and over, causing severe boredom of the forum. Of course, there's always the fact that someone could get confused by all the repeated information and quote themself, too. :haha: :haha: :ded:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I would just like to quickly input that the search engine could be a little more "user friendly." I personally have not had much success with it and normal have better luck finding relevent posts via a link through Google. Just $0.02

It's worth repeating--here's a link on how to use Google to search this forum specifically http://forum.saiga-1...937#entry626937

This is often more useful and direct than the forum search engine.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

is it me or are we getting ALOT of new members? to all the new guys. WELCOME! :beer: . congradulations on youre new hobby/obsession. the saiga 12 is an awsome shotgun, and with a little work can be one of the most reliable shotguns you own. but... please....do us all a favor

DO A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING THREADS.

heres some common ones

failure to feed

failure to eject (most common)

opening gas ports.

DONT GET ME WRONG. im glad you all are here, its a great community with TONS of information.

but repeating that information on a weekly basis gets tedious.

all the info you could ever want is on this forum. its just a quick search away.

i personally learned everything i needed to know for my saiga, by simply doing a quick search of the info at hand.

also when a member who has been here awhile, gives you a link to the info, then tells you do do a search. dont jump down his throat, he gave you what you needed. he just gave you more info about the search feature (yeoldetool you know what im talking about)

again im thrilled at all the new members, and youve all come to the right place.

but please help us help you, by first taking some initiative and doing a quick search.

also to some of the senior members, lets have a little patience. i know it gets to be a PITA. but we need to remeber we where all new members once too.

i am now done with my rant :up: enjoy!

much needed. I got that now.

Just joined this forum first forum I've ever used my fiancée found it when I was trying to figure out how to get the forearm off got it off first try I want to make some friends my expertise is Ar-15s and basic tricks I've learned please be patient I'm half blind and only thing I know is computers make great targets thank you for allowing me the honor of being a member here

Just recently joined, but already would like to thank all the contributing members for the enumerous amount of information I have found on this forum. I also have just ordered a Saiga 12 and am having it converted and customized using all that I have learned from this collective. Will post pics as soon as Its completed. Still a lot to learn a lot to read

haha.gif I'm just here for all the cool smilies and the hot avatars. 035.gif

Okay, I'm kidding... I've been researching the Saiga 12 for a couple of weeks now (mostly on this site). I went to the big gun show in town today and found Tom from Cadiz there. ;)

Brought the new '12 home today, and I'll be gettin' it all dirty tomorrow! 032.gif

I also know TTMR from other places, but it's not his fault I'm here now.

Well, okay, it IS his fault! happy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Just signed up and thought I would say hi and introduce myself so "Hi". I have been shooting for a long time. I am a fan of the Remington 870 but just started to become curious about the Saiga 12. I finally fondled one today and I must have one. I plan on doing as much of the conversion myself as I can because that is just my thing. From the looks of it, this forum will be of great help so keep posting. Ye Ha!

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the Welcome and the Advice. I really appreciate all the Information and Tips from all the Saiga 12 Gurus and Aficionados here. You all ROCK!!!! God Bless!

Ariovistus

" We did what we had to do. If Neecessary, we will do it again." (President Ronald Reagan after the U.S. Attack on Libya, 1986)cool.png

• 3 weeks later...

I as a new member appreciate the good attitudes I've seen here. I have alot of gun knowledge but this gun is it's own animal in alot of ways. I learned years ago on The High Road not to drink and post late at night (was not pretty) and I hurt some feelings. I'd like to thank the guru's for what they have to offer.

As a new member I appreciate the advice that you've given. I've seen a lot of that on other forums I am a part of so I completely understand where you're coming from with your rant. Looking forward to all the info I can get from this site and the members who are a part of it.