**NEW INFO reguarding FIGHT CLUB forum***

A NEW RULE HAS BEEN ADDED TO FIGHT CLUB!!!!

IF YOU START a thread IN Fight Club TO MESS AROUND and have fun or because you got a beef with somebody...FINE.

But if you purposefully deteriorate a thread from any other section of the board so it MUST me moved out of General or the gun boards INTO FIGHT CLUB.....parties involved will receive a warning and potential suspension. Banning with repeated violations.

the extreme has become the norm.. this changes NOW!

If you're still mad after a week to a month off... the thread will be there in F.C. waiting for ya...

Get rid of all the idiots and this place has hope.

Please chill.

You used to be quite abrasive yourself (as was I) before you realized it was bad for business.

I like the idea of giving people a chance to modify their behavior before any heads roll.

I have a feeling that's the purpose of this thread, not to crusade against or to alienate anyone, but to state a message.

• Like 8

Good plan, I like it. There has been very obious mode of conduct for several here. If someone posts something they don't like, they start some fight to have it hidden away in Fight Club. I am glad to see that a counter plan has been implemented.

I understand and all but you know in all my time here I have taken plenty of bull, had really hateful comments and jokes leveled at me, had to listen to idiots whos sole reason for buying a Saiga was the hope of genocidally wiping out my people one day and I have never once gone to a moderator to complain or get someone banned. I'm a grownup and I am capable of deflecting that kind of BS and for the most part I like the company of people who are grownups and can take as good as they dish out but the squeaky wheel gets the grease and what Juggs says is LAW so it is the fact of existence here and I will certainly do my best to abide by it.

There, I said my piece...

• Like 4

bla bla bla...

Not trying to be hostile here but I see no logic in saying that one hates how stuff has gotten cliquey, yet at the same time constantly attempting to gain recognition for trying to fit into an opposing clique.

Maybe, just maybe it may be a better idea to get people's attention, then explain why some behavior is uncalled for & taboo, rather than run around screaming "off with their heads."

The mods seem to be taking care of it.

Now I don't agree with the surge of anti`american rhetoric that's been growing as of late & to tell the truth was appalled by the speaking ill of the dead & the way some honorable men here were being were being dogpiled for objecting.

Everyone here knows I'm not a fan of big government, but I do try to lead a moral life & sometimes, some things in some venues are just out of line.

However, if harmony is to be achieved, communication of what the problem behavior is must be attempted & the rationale musy be conveyed about why it's bad for the entire board for it to be the norm for groups to try to alienate other groups.

If not, there's misunderstanding, hard feelings & animosities that will persist.

That will never lead to harmony.

In fact, it will lead to more trolling when in fact most people here have most stuff in common.

I would like to think that people are inconsiderate rather than hateful.

People sometimes do without considering certain things & some simply follow the accepted norms.

If the issues are made abundantly clear & the announcements have been made (as they have been), people are no longer considered inconsiderate, being as they have now had the opportunity to consider how they're affecting others with their actions either directly & indirectly.

Once they have been made aware, the situation changes.

These things come in cycles.

Last year the trend that had to be broken had to do with breaking advertising policies.

This time it seems to be inconsideration & alienation.

Well, the announcements have been made.

It's been made known that these are not suggestions.

Now that it has, there's no need for instigation or showboating.

It's time to let things die down & see what happens.

Being as we're the kind of guys who wanted to be the first kid on our street with the hardest core shotgun imaginable, many are passionate.

There's a reason Max calls in the Marines to moderate.

(seriously, look at how many Mods are leathernecks).

Leaders can do their jobs without mobs with pitchforks & torches from either side.

• Like 4

I understand and all but you know in all my time here I have taken plenty of bull, had really hateful comments and jokes leveled at me, had to listen to idiots whos sole reason for buying a Saiga was the hope of genocidally wiping out my people one day and I have never once gone to a moderator to complain or get someone banned. I'm a grownup and I am capable of deflecting that kind of BS and for the most part I like the company of people who are grownups and can take as good as they dish out but the squeaky wheel gets the grease and what Juggs says is LAW so it is the fact of existence here and I will certainly do my best to abide by it.

There, I said my piece...

They are gone now, No?

got it folks/ that means no eye gouging, no groin shots, and most of all no sucker punching around these here parts...

YEH FUCKIN RIGHT.

Starting with you... Mod Preview.....:smoke:

As the king of Rants around here.. it may be a good thing for BOTH of us...

mod preview is nothing fucking new to me.

tell your customers to pay me when they owe me money. its all good when it aint you, right?

Been stiffed in a few deals myself there from time to time sonshine ;)

Things balance themselves out in the end...

Wanna steer this thread into Fight Club???

mod preview is nothing fucking new to me.

tell your customers to pay me when they owe me money. its all good when it aint you, right?

Been stiffed in a few deals myself there from time to time sonshine ;)

Things balance themselves out in the end...

Wanna steer this thread into Fight Club???

lol

Some folks think a Mod's job is to be non biased, that is incorrect! It is to promote acdeptable conduct and promote a healthy buisness environment.

Just because folks have the "right" to say something doesn't mean they should.

People feel they can conduct themselves like a jackasses here and get away with it here because it will simply get moved to fight club where they can act like a bigger jackasses. THIS MUST STOP!

I have worked VERY hard over the years to make sure people from ALL points of view get to say their piece.

Conduct on this board has come to a head, mostly from a small select group of individuals who seem to believe "their" point of view is the only acceptable one.

The entire board was becoming a toxic cesspool of of hatred, Much of it directed at our Law enforcement and military. (Not to mention the little +/- games going on)

Again, if someone has something to say, fine.. but we don't need 5-10 new thread a week on how evil Cops are... let alone have it spill into every sub-forum here.

It was becoming "Class Hatred" and I will not stand for it here. that goes for Birthers, Nazis, Liberals, racist Etc. We have a good amount of LEO's on this board.. Some are even good people!

If we are to proceed as a professional origination we HAVE to move beyond a vocal minority shouting down the majority of members and businesses.

Nails that stick up will get hammered down.

People who scream for attention will ultimately get it... they just may not like the outcome.

EVERYONE banned is back with a shill account... So I don't even wanna hear a peep about being "unfair"....

I think your utopian idea of focusing only on guns is a noble quest my friend, opposing views frequently become heated on both sides and eventually dissolves to jackassery (yes that's my word)...lol Now I enjoy a good laugh, from political satire and rarely dis on things meant in jest. But as a great song once said "Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)".

ps.

Do we have plans to maybe add a section for other hunting gear, Knives or hiking survival BOB and so forth gear and ideas?...Just curious.

Edited by DJ Big Dog

I think your utopian idea of focusing only on guns is a noble quest my friend, opposing views frequently become heated on both sides and eventually dissolves to jackassery (yes that's my word)...lol Now I enjoy a good laugh, from political satire and rarely dis on things meant in jest. But as a great song once said "Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)".

Many boards just flat out do not allow political.. I'm simply stating people need to be accountable for their actions...

AKA don't be a dick...

Why would a logical person troll a board like this? Get banned, then come back...seems like I would have something better to do than razz people on a freakin gun board...lol

seems like.... you would be VERY surprised...

Everytime the state ment about nails that stick up getting pounded down is said I feel like I'm being discriminated against...

Maybe thats because we have seen your HAIR!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That TOTALLY sticks UP!!!! LOL :up::lol:

:smoke: