Going rate for a 308 Saiga

$600 for an unconverted S308 is around 'retail' pricing IMHO. I think you can get one for $450-500ish on Gunbroker. But you would need to pay shipping and FFL fees. Plus you would have to wait. So you need to decide if it is worth it to you or not. If you could do $550-600 out the door, I think that would be decent.

Edited by yellowcarbon

Why do i see the standard, stock, orginal and untouched 308win saiga's going for so much higher in price on the guns for sale sights? I've seen then as high as $750.

After bringing my first saiga in 308win to my hunting camp in the north country and shooting it after the hunt was over it impressed everyone of us and the natives too. When i got home i went to purchase my second one in 308win and found the full rock of 308win saiga's gone, noda, sold out in a few days. But the rack was restocked with the 16" saiga's in 223. I was never fond of the expensive black rifles nor the 223 round when it was referred to as a varmit round when it was first offered on the market. I always put the 22-250 first as the top varmit round but thats another story/post. I now own 6 saiga's 3 in 223 and 2 w/16" barrels in 308win and 1 w/21" barrel in 308win. There the best bang for our $$$ in any caliber for sure.

Edited by Unknown Poster

*I recommended a forum vendor but, as impressed as I am by some Vendors here, I'm deleting my recommendation due to high support for Vendors by Mods and low support for Forum Members. Money talks and that's a 2-WAY conversation. MEMBERS... SOLIDARITY!! I understand that this forum is supported by Vendors... but if we Members don't buy from the Vendors then they will no longer pay their Vendor dues. We, The People, DO have some SAY in what's RIGHT!!*

Edited by Mike1234567

Around $500 at local shops here, and online at CSS.

May I please ask where is "around here"? Also what is "CSS" and how can one get in touch with them and others to get the absolutely "best buy" on a SAIGA .308

Thank you in advance for your reply and courtesy.

Regards, SINKER